Nil Satis, Nisi Optimum

Barcelona
v Roma
Sevilla v Bayern Munich
Juventus v Real Madrid
Liverpool v Man City

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Funny how the two PL teams are matched, yet the three PD teams are nicely lined up against the remaining three teams.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Very soft penalty, but shouldn't have even stuck his arm out there at all. Why do it?

If you want to bother looking for the reverse angle you'll see his arm doesn't even touch him. Welbeck could have even gotten to the ball, he knew what he was doing the entire time and even with a ref right in front of him they still gave it. Ban worthy IMO. The fact that he's in the England squad is hilarious as well but then if you have Hart, Livermore, Rose, Wilshire etc it's not a very high bar to make I guess.

For the CL draw, definitely bullshit that we're having to play ManC instead of a non-EPL team. Also moving the derby to the early game on Saturday is ridiculous.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Quarter finals champions league, usually there's no weak team left anymore except of course whatever Bayern gets matched with.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Think Mourinho has finally lost it. I don't usually spend much time watching coaches press conferences as they usually just say the same shit but his today just took the cake and reminded me of his Chelsea days right before he was fired. If I were a fan I'd be pretty furious to hear the shit he is coming out with now.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Mourinho is such an enigmatic figure. He is a football genius, im sorry but he is, yet he is utterly incapable of humility or perspective. Lets face it, United has been in shambles since Furgeson left, when Jose came in he did right the ship, winning silverware in the process and securing a CL birth in his first year.

Then he loses to Sevilla in humiliating fashion, and cant just take the loss like a man and give credit where its due, he shifts blame to "tradition" and outside forces....lol. The fucking guy is so self absorbed he is incapable of rising above bullshit or mitigating failure or conflict. I mean they would have probably been thrashed by Bayern in the next round even if they had won, but at least that would have been a more respectable result, where progress was made and the fanbase can feel good.

Instead they go out in flames and Mou is on the verge of losing control not even 2 years in. He usually has a 2-3 year shelf life, if he continues like this he isnt going to have any shelf life or will be coaching in the Portuguese league.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Mourinho is such an enigmatic figure. He is a football genius, im sorry but he is,

No need to apologise, he absolutely is capable of tactical genius and I never go into a match vs a Jose team with any confidence. It's baffling how he can mastermind the 2-1 vs Liverpool by targeting TAA and Lovren then be scared to attack a team that LFC scored 5 against over two matches.

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
No need to apologise, he absolutely is capable of tactical genius and I never go into a match vs a Jose team with any confidence. It's baffling how he can mastermind the 2-1 vs Liverpool by targeting TAA and Lovren then be scared to attack a team that LFC scored 5 against over two matches.

Heard that they are sending Alexis off for x-rays today, to see if he has a goal in him.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Personally I think Mourinho is lucky more than he's a genius. The English media continue to just eat it up though while the Italians and Spanish saw right through his shit. Good for him though, he's profited from it immensely and his children and children's children will never have to work a hard day in their life if they so choose. After that dogshit against Brighton I guess he had 6 or 7 players out there that couldn't understand what his two days of training meant and so again the players are at fault for the performance. At some point he's going to run out of players to throw under the bus.

Anyway, was a joy to watch this today. Britos got Boetang'd I'd say.

• 1Like

Jozu

I tried telling you guys Slash was that guy, if I wasdnt a lazy slug I would go back in this thread to find my post from September predicting Salah' s rise.

I'm not right about many things, but I knew this kid was special since his Chelsea days. He is in scintillating form for Egypt as well, having multiple star turns and crucial goals to help them qualify for this year's World Cup.

He is up to 28 Prem goals, Kane is not catching him now, player of the year has been secured.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I tried telling you guys Slash was that guy, if I wasdnt a lazy slug I would go back in this thread to find my post from September predicting Salah' s rise.

I just checked and your first post about him was October 30th, well into the season, LOL. I'd have been more impressed if you tipped him when he was signed

I love Salah. I think if he can get more comfortable and stays fit, he can be a talisman for Liverpool for years to come. He just has something special about him. His vision is very impressive, and obviously his pace is blistering. But its the ability to set up his teammates that makes him special.

Anyone still doubting Salah? He was magnificent today. Id argue after Couthino, he is their best player now, talent and potential wise.

I tried telling you guys Salah was Liverpools Talisman. Cutihno is going to be gone, he HAS to carry the mantle.

Did you see his first goal? The way he settled, picked his position at the corner of the box, OUTSIDE the area, and absolutely lashed a venomous strike the keeper literally had no chance to even touch. That angle was a very difficult one and he was as clam as you like. That was a strike Coutihno would have had trouble making.

Salah is truly special, and Chelsea squandered his talent.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>
And I know the last heatmaps I posted right went over someones head, but here's Salah's, remarkable return for someone who is starting wide and coming inside

DYhSeQEX4AAm2Va.jpg:large

Jozu

I just checked and your first post about him was October 30th, well into the season, LOL. I'd have been more impressed if you tipped him when he was signed

Oh, my fault I was a month or so off in my memory, but I have believed in him while he was riding the bench at Chelsea. When he had success in Rome I had a good feeling about him.

Anyone who said Mo Salah was going to be Liverpool's best player and the talisman of the squad in August or even early September would be hailed as a savant. Sorry I was a month late with my assessments, give me a break we are almost in April, no one could have dreamed he would be the delight of the Prem come the end of the campaign.

• 1Salty

faille

Molten Core Raider
It seems like you've spent as much time praising your own brilliance at identifying his talent as you have at actually praising his talent.

• 1Worf

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Meh, who cares? Jozu said he's good multiple times in this thread and yes he's fucking good. Let's move onto enjoying the sweat salty tears of ManU fans crying about playing Spuds at Wembley as it's currently their home stadium.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
God international breaks blow. It would be one thing if we at least got some good games to watch but they're all bullshit friendlies... So lame...

• 1Solidarity