Soccer 2017-2018

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Karius fucked up badly but it was all over once Salah was injured. I don’t believe Ramos intended to injure him but he knew exactly what he was doing by insuring he couldn’t stay on his feet.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah I think he did however glass cannon and all.

Klopp is a straight 6 final failure.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Feel awful for karius, emojis aside. Should never be playing at this level in first place and had a few great saves. Howlers were ridiculous and he won’t ever live that down - three in a row, after a bang average season. Madrid just know how to win.

Bring on the World Cup, stoked to watch England play and look like utter shit

Maul

Dental Dammer
Karius fucked up badly but it was all over once Salah was injured. I don’t believe Ramos intended to injure him but he knew exactly what he was doing by insuring he couldn’t stay on his feet.
Ramos does this every game, the last time we played them he was diving and creating drama every opportunity he could.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Was Karius concussed? This was 2 mins before the first goal.

Edit: And of course it was fucking Ramos.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Look at this shit:

Edit: Ramos on Salah. As I noted before he knew what he was doing. Turned the entire game right here.

DeJawanW0AAX4z2.jpg

Last edited:

Szlia

There is no doubt Ramos grabs Salah's arm and makes him fall, but Salah falling awkwardly and injuring his shoulder (the left one btw, so not the side Ramos grabbed) is a freak accident. The foul is very real, but it's not a mean or even a dangerous one, it's just doubly unfortunate that Ramos did it well enough to fool the ref' and that Salah got injured.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
He wouldn't have fallen that way if Ramos didn't have hold of his other arm which made him land with full force on his shoulder. Again I don't believe Ramos intended to injure him but he knew what he was doing for sure.

Edit: Here's the follow through. He fucking arm barred him.

DeJ1ZxDV4AALmpS.jpg

Last edited:

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ramos ruins games and careers.

4th title in 5 years for Madrid. Ronaldo said thanks for the fish so he's gone.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Looks like Ramos gets shoved into Karius in that earlier clip. Pretty clear push. The Ramos on Salah play is a foul, but pretty light and plenty of those go uncalled half the time. Just incredibly unlucky for Salah to land on his other shoulder so badly.

Honestly most of this game was pretty bad. Madrid bossed possession pretty well, and had a few other chances they probably should have taken (Ronaldo late, thought he had eons to set that one up I guess, great hustle defender getting back to interrupt). At least we got Bale's moment of genius, what a fucking goal. That's pretty much all anyone should remember from this game that was good, along with Salah unlucky injury that probably keeps him out of WC too (sucks), and Karius just turning into a random guy off the street trying to play keeper. Bale's 2nd goal should just be erased from all memory, that might be the worst play in sports of the year.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ramos ruins games and careers.

4th title in 5 years for Madrid. Ronaldo said thanks for the fish so he's gone.

Ronaldo needs to get his ass to a country that doesn't extradite tax criminals to Spain, that's why.

Looks like Ramos gets shoved into Karius in that earlier clip. Pretty clear push. The Ramos on Salah play is a foul, but pretty light and plenty of those go uncalled half the time. Just incredibly unlucky for Salah to land on his other shoulder so badly.

I don't think so. In the large picture you can clearly see him holding on to Salah's arm. When I fall like that when playing, I like using both arms. So does every other player. Ramos deliberately did not use his left arm to soften the fall.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Ramos is worse than Pepe was.

also, looks like Bale is gone, probably to ManU, Ronaldo stays. He has done this dance after the last 3-4 seasons where he threatens to leave and then gets a pay raise and stays. His ego just can't handle not being the best payed footballer in the world

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ramos is a faggot for armbaring Salah to the ground. If he misses the WC what a fucking travesty that would be.

I think Madrid would of won even with Salah playing the whole game as Bale's wondergoal was a stunning display of skill on the biggest stage, coming on as a sub. Real was ugly at times, but they are very impressive in small windows during crucial stages in the match.

Marcelo's delivery to Gareth was almost just as good.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user