Soccer 2017-2018

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
A lesson for Neymar, and an indictment. He will be forever remembered as being a flopping faggot, who couldn't get it done on the biggest stage.

He needs to never dive again for the rest of his playing career. Everyone is just looking for him to simulate, he needs to just fucking play.

Cristiano was on the verge of being known as a diver, but as he got older and more experienced he stopped that shit for the most part and rehabilitated his image. Neymar can too.

Can you do anything but talk in absolutes? You talk about how Ronaldo reformed himself but all of his antics over the years is a big reason why people to this day do not give him the benefit of the doubt yet you talk as if that's not the case. On the "verge", lol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Was my comment incorrect? I dont think so.

Anyway, I feel bad for Brazil, after the 2014 disaster against Germany, Tite did well with the side, the match against Belgium was the first time his side conceded TWO goals. Only their second defeat during his tenure.

Razzes

Trakanon Raider
Is it me or the amout of fluke goals/own goals is really high in this world cup? Brazil would have likely won the game if not for that.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Was my comment incorrect? I dont think so.

Anyway, I feel bad for Brazil, after the 2014 disaster against Germany, Tite did well with the side, the match against Belgium was the first time his side conceded TWO goals. Only their second defeat during his tenure.

Yes. It was incorrect twice amazingly.

Neymar didn't fail or then you'd have to label almost every player in the world a failure.

Ronaldo wasn't on the "verge" of being labeled a diver, he was a diver and his histrionics over the years were why people wouldn't accept how good he was as it was felt tainted by all the bullshit that came with it. Just because he can't dribble by people anymore to where he has the chance to dive more often doesn't mean that he wasn't a diver.

Is it me or the amout of fluke goals/own goals is really high in this world cup? Brazil would have likely won the game if not for that.

Penalties and set piece goals are certainly up from the last I read, not sure about own goals being up but it was tied for 3rd or 4th at this tournament in goals scored after the group stage.

Set pieces are the easiest to practice in the amount of time a team has that can make a real difference so that makes sense.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lol Ronaldo is the best player in the world. His accolades are beyond reproach, he isn't a fucking diver he is a winner.

And you defending Neymars diving is hilarious.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Szlia

I am eating crow with Belgium winning over Brazil... I have not seen the match though. Did Belgium suddenly manage to defend brilliantly or did Courtois just made 20 saves?

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I am eating crow with Belgium winning over Brazil... I have not seen the match though. Did Belgium suddenly manage to defend brilliantly or did Courtois just made 20 saves?

Courtois made a couple good saves (one that was great), but for the most part Brazil had a ton of good chances and couldn't capitalize. They also had an own goal.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

IIRC nearing the end of the game Brazil was up to 26 attempts but they miserably fumbled half of them.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
It's UEFA, CONMEBOL and CONCACAF.

Russia is UEFA, but not EU

Guyana and Surinam are in South America, but CONCACAF.

what really pisses me off is that Israel is treated as a European country. If they are so tough , why the fuck are they scared to play sports in the Asian region. Pussies and hypocrites, all of them. Hitler should have finished the job

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are you trolling? Israel is UEFA because the allahu ackbars would refuse to play there and if they had to play away, they'd be bombed.

Why aren't you saying the same thing about Russia?

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Are you trolling? Israel is UEFA because the allahu ackbars would refuse to play there and if they had to play away, they'd be bombed.

Why aren't you saying the same thing about Russia?

if they get bombed, that's their problem, not mine. And the last time I checked Russia has a legit claim being European because they are geographically in it.

537px-Europe_orthographic_Caucasus_Urals_boundary_(with_borders).png

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I hope Belgium wins against France, finals involving France would probably be boring as heck.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Alright you fog breathing, tea sipping, crumpet munching cunts. No losing to the most pussified country in all of Europe. Go England.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users