Soccer 2017-2018

wilkxus

<Bronze Donator>
Oohhhhh! Give that post a kiss Belgium.... who needs Neymar when you have such nice headers!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

wilkxus

<Bronze Donator>
What a beatiful run Lukaku! so close! Looking good for Belgium as Brazil opens things up a bit.

• 1Like

wilkxus

<Bronze Donator>
Whoa! Gooooal! Bye bye Brazil? Paper Belgium turning into Stone! Impressive so far, seem to be just warming up the counters and gaining confidence.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
First time I'm actually happy Brazil is losing to an European team, fuck neymar and his flopping shit.

• 1Like

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Getting everything I want. If Belgium holds on to win the next hope is for a France/England final.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Belgium wrecking.

Who would have thought, its amazing what having the best team does.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
If Brazil hold their nerve they’ll get back in this. Will they is the question? I thought Fernandinho would cover for Casemiro just fine but that has been very wrong so far.

For Belgium, that is one fucked up system they are running. No way should that midfield work but they’re getting the counters instead of Brazil and are in control.

Great game so far.

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Lol Neymar. As much as I'd rathe have france play brazil rather than belgium, I just can't get behind Brazil, they're just a bunch of faggots