Soccer 2017-2018

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Seeing how they seem to be dying every time they fall, the casual observer would think it's a bloodbowl game.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Pain me to say they deserved to score. Brazil is definitely better when they focus on playing soccer rather than trying to be actors.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If we can end up with France v. Belgium and Croatia v. England I'm going to be pretty pumped for the semis.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I liked how if Neymar hadn't winced instead of heading the ball, that would have been an easy score. Good job, bro.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
A lesson for Neymar, and an indictment. He will be forever remembered as being a flopping faggot, who couldn't get it done on the biggest stage.

He needs to never dive again for the rest of his playing career. Everyone is just looking for him to simulate, he needs to just fucking play.

Cristiano was on the verge of being known as a diver, but as he got older and more experienced he stopped that shit for the most part and rehabilitated his image. Neymar can too.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Brazil only have themselves to blame, they had way more chance than Belgium did but couldn’t take them. Also think the bullshit on Neymar finally caught up to him as that was at least one if not two penalties that should have been given and I’m amazed that VAR didn’t step in on at least one of them.

wilkxus

<Bronze Donator>
Belgians showed up to Play with a capital P, damn. Not sure if they could have held Brazil back if not for that OG, but they played well and it was all the break they needed to turn the tide. Sure Courtois saved their bacon for sure quite a few times, but they are certainly looking more and more underrated. They certainly look stronger than any of the teams in the other half of the draw, with the exception perhaps of Croatia.

But another day of great football today! Must admin am very glad all the big names and big guns are out now, such a refreshing change from the regular WC drama! Looking forward to a fireworks shootout with Belgium and France on Tuesday and hoping for some nice drama tomorrow.