Soccer 2022–2023 (EPL, La Liga, etc)

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Have to respect Dortmund, they’ve got a good squad and have been in great form. Hoping you can knock Chelsea out
They do, but I'm pretty sure Jude is leaving this summer, sadly. Our big issue is that our backline is absolute garbage. Sule is average and Schlotterbeck is fucking trash.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
They do, but I'm pretty sure Jude is leaving this summer, sadly. Our big issue is that our backline is absolute garbage. Sule is average and Schlotterbeck is fucking trash.
Yeah I kinda root for Dortmund since Klopp was there.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I kinda root for Dortmund since Klopp was there.
You a Liverpool fan? If so, you're probably one of the teams in the running for Jude this summer, especially since their midfield is pretty garbage.

faille

Molten Core Raider
woke up and saw we were 2-0 up. That's as good as the day got. I should have stayed in bed.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
woke up and saw we were 2-0 up. That's as good as the day got. I should have stayed in bed.
Pure garbage. FSG is absolute shit. I hate these American owners who refuse to sell.

Maul

Dental Dammer
Fucking Arsenal fans are absolutely insufferable at the moment, I'd even prefer Man City to win I think!

• 1Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Great win against Leipzig yesterday by my boys. "Tied" for top of the table with Bayern still. Excited for Champion's League on Tuesday.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
LOL wtf happened Maul Maul

1678041819773.png

Last edited:

faille

Molten Core Raider
That's as good as a trophy imo. We'll be talking about this result for years and years.

• 1Like

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
I fucking hate ManUtd so much, that result was better then sex.

• 1Solidarity

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Fucking Arsenal fans are absolutely insufferable at the moment, I'd even prefer Man City to win I think!
Fuck you, I'm a proud Gooner, have been since the days of Bergkamp and Henry. Arteta has made some great strategical moves and buys this season, and he doesn't need to rely on oil money to dope his club.

Nothing is worth letting Man City run away with another title just because they can secrete oil money if they're threatened. It betrays a major problem with integrity in UEFA and that we need some sort of financial homestatic mechanism to control City's unscrupulous ways of pouring money to create a massive advantage.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fuck you, I'm a proud Gooner, have been since the days of Bergkamp and Henry. Arteta has made some great strategical moves and buys this season, and he doesn't need to rely on oil money to dope his club.

Nothing is worth letting Man City run away with another title just because they can secrete oil money if they're threatened. It betrays a major problem with integrity in UEFA and that we need some sort of financial homestatic mechanism to control City's unscrupulous ways of pouring money to create a massive advantage.
Constantly being stuck with shit owners is the worst

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Fucking sucks that Chelsea pulled their head's outta their asses for Champion's League. Graham Potter bought himself some time with that win.

We still have an outside shot at the Bundesliga title, but Bayern looks tough as hell. I really don't think we can win it with how bad our backline is.