Soccer 2022–2023 (EPL, La Liga, etc)

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
My boys are just getting straight embarrassed by those faggots at Bayern.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fixed for you
Ooof Springbok Springbok

D01EB91B-A530-41A8-8ED7-97436BE37228.jpeg

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Even if Arsenal lose the league title, I wouldn't really call it a "collapse", considering their roster/funding vs. Man City. City is fucking stacked, especially in the midfield.

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Did LFC collapse in 18-19? I know shitbird Twitter fans love to deride Liverpool fans for losing the league on 97 points, but when you have a country bankrolling a sports team it creates bizarre and unbelievable situations that defy any logic and destroys fair competition. If Arsenal lose the league, it’ll be gut wrenching but I’m fully prepared for the inevitable outcome. This has been the most fun I’ve had over the course of an entire season in over 10 years and I love watching the kids every weekend reset my expectations.…

That excitement is tempered by the fact that every summer, MCFC can spend $250mm on backups so any good work a club does is instantly negated. Wish the league would grow a fucking dick. Nobody’s suffered more at the hands of pep and his crew of mercenaries than LFC so maybe Arsenal getting a small taste of it is the straw that breaks the camels back.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Did LFC collapse in 18-19? I know shitbird Twitter fans love to deride Liverpool fans for losing the league on 97 points, but when you have a country bankrolling a sports team it creates bizarre and unbelievable situations that defy any logic and destroys fair competition. If Arsenal lose the league, it’ll be gut wrenching but I’m fully prepared for the inevitable outcome. This has been the most fun I’ve had over the course of an entire season in over 10 years and I love watching the kids every weekend reset my expectations.…

That excitement is tempered by the fact that every summer, MCFC can spend $250mm on backups so any good work a club does is instantly negated. Wish the league would grow a fucking dick. Nobody’s suffered more at the hands of pep and his crew of mercenaries than LFC so maybe Arsenal getting a small taste of it is the straw that breaks the camels back.

Yep you got it. Also Maul Maul probably has had it with city too.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

I'll forever hate City for taking my boy Haaland from us. And Regime Regime 's assholes in Liverpool are probably taking Bellingham from us this summer. Goddamn motherfuckers!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Yeah Jude will be interesting. LFC will struggle at those prices could easily see him at Madrid or city

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I may have to take it back. Drawing against the team bottom of the table? Oooooof.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I may have to take it back. Drawing against the team bottom of the table? Oooooof.
lol ya this was theirs to lose. Nothing to do with City really wow with that draw (should have been a loss )

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
lol ya this was theirs to lose. Nothing to do with City really wow with that draw (should have been a loss )
The important thing right now is that Bayern is starting to implode, leaving my boys a chance at the league title, despite how utter dogshit our backline (FUCK Schlotterbeck) is.

• 1Like

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
If arsenal collapse in April….
It's not going to be all that surprising. Happened last year, too. Get into a great position and bottle it right at a critical moment. Plus, some less than stellar coaching moves from Arteta which has led to dropping points against really mediocre teams. Drawing with Hammers and Southampton? WTF?

Even though I don't think it's over if Arsenal lose tomorrow, it wouldn't surprise me at all if City just scrub Arsenal. I'd love to be proven wrong, though.

Pyratec

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'll forever hate City for taking my boy Haaland from us. And Regime's assholes in Liverpool are probably taking Bellingham from us this summer. Goddamn motherfuckers!
No way Liverpool go in for Bellingham. He is out of Liverpool's price range as BVB have stated they want 120m+ for him and Liverpool just can't afford that. City or Real as was mentioned above is where he will end up.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Absolute disaster at Bochum last night. I have no fucking idea why VAR even exists. Dumbest fucking system imaginable - I'm starting to think its entire intention is to create controversy and drive ratings.