Soccer/Footy 2015-2016

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
the red card was also bullshit, he barely touched him, and if he did , it was at best a yellow for a strong entrance.

My disdain for iguain continues.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
To be fair, I thought the second yellow on the Chilean player was bullshit. Messi basically just runs him over. Felt like the ref red carded the Argentinian to make up for that blown call.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Why didn't our (liverpool) owner's just buy southhampton as well and merge the teams?
Surely it would have been cheaper.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Think we need a new thread now but I don't give a shit whether Mane is from Southampton or not. ManU wanted to buy him in the winter transfer window for the same price basically. He didn't lose his pace, power and ability in the 6 months that intervened, I think Klopp will make him pretty frightening in pressing system we'll be using.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
7itjnhha.jpg

The moment you realize Joe Hart replaces Manuel Neuer as your keeper

Maul

Dental Dammer
Think we need a new thread now but I don't give a shit whether Mane is from Southampton or not. ManU wanted to buy him in the winter transfer window for the same price basically. He didn't lose his pace, power and ability in the 6 months that intervened, I think Klopp will make him pretty frightening in pressing system we'll be using.
He's the new Valencia and lol at how much you paid.