Soccer/Footy 2015-2016

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Every year retards make some comment like that, their team usually has no hardware and was either eliminated months ago or didn't qualify.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ya I've enjoyed Arsenals FA Cups in recent years immensely. Jose is back, decent chance he wins a few pots and leaves Manc in a blaze of bitterness

Jait

Molten Core Raider
If nothing else, it'll be fun.

I feel bad for Giggsy, but he needs to go elsewhere and broaden his resume. Come back in 5-10 years and be the new Fergie. It's a longshot, I know. But I can hope.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Jose will win league cup in year 1 and finish top 4, the league in year 2 + CL semis, nothing year 3 to go along with another CL semi loss and the sack.

Jozu

Holy shit what a game. Ronaldo another champions league under his belt thats his 4th right? Or his 3rd not sure but either way he will have another Ballon d'Or. Zidane master class.

Szlia

Pretty clutch from Cristiano Ronaldo to score the decisive goal in a penalty shoot-out after playing a poor match in which he started cramping after 70 minutes. I can't begin to imagine the pressure one must feel at a time like this.

Jozu

Pretty clutch from Cristiano Ronaldo to score the decisive goal in a penalty shoot-out after playing a poor match in which he started cramping after 70 minutes. I can't begin to imagine the pressure one must feel at a time like this.
Im really glad you mentioned this because people think PK's are just automatic and if you miss them you failed. No, penalty kicks are earned and must be decisive to beat competent keepers consistently. Thats in a vaccum. When you add in the conditions of the match, the stakes, the atmosphere, the history, the situation, the expectations.... look what happened to Griezmann. Navas got a yellow for delaying, but it might of got in Antiones head and he flubbed the penalty. If he converts there, Atleti win. Then in the PK shootout, you had misses by Atleti. For Christiano to step up and convert, it speaks to his high ability as a champion and competitor.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Yeah try running wind sprints for 90 minutes and strike hard where you're aiming. Shit I can even walk straight after working out anymore. Of course it's clutch. Only haters would say otherwise.

Feien

Ploppers
Mexico currently experiencing one of the most brutal buttfucking's I've ever seen.
v20tNull.jpg

GnHrvgu.jpg

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Can't believe Messi missed, or that Chile stayed in it despite being a man down for half the game.