Soccer/Footy 2015-2016

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Actually they changed it so a league can have 5 max champions league spots.

Only way the 4th place team was missing is if EPL teams won the champions league and Europa league.
Correct, city finishing fifth and winning cl with Liverpool winning el would knock fourth place out of cl

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
It removes a play-in spot and whichever two teams that would be affected are then moved into the Europa qualifying. Would guess from the Eastern European leagues or something similarly small.

As far as going to see LFC at the Rose Bowl, I'm working on trying to get the work suite for it as I've already spent about $2000 already for 4 tickets to two games for the Copa America. The Brazil/Ecuador game as my wife is from Ecuador and then the Argentina/Chile 2 days later in Santa Clara so my daughters can see Messi.

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
Wow ManU game abandoned. That's not good, ahead of the Euros.

Arsenal overtaking Spurs on last day will be absolute banter tho.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I'd love Arsenal to finish second if it meant Wenger got a new deal. Such a meaningless second place too, it's not like they pushed Leicester to the wire or were ever in contention.

And yes, what's happening at Old Trafford is a shock

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
On boat in Virgin Islands, pull into a bay with cell service. Stream Arsenal game, going nuts on the deck with my wife. Captain comes out, lifts up shirt to show me his gay cockerel tattoo. Laughs and alcohol flow, perfect morning complete.

Hutchy

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't think there were any problems to be honest. Quite a large crowd after evacuating into the paddock area but other than that everything was fine.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
rrr_img_133972.jpg