Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Sturridge injury issues again, fucking a. Here we go from last years thread:

Elijah_Price.jpg

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
In a way you'd think Mourinho is just acting up so he can get his money and go home, but then again you'd figure Chelsea might have a case for "just cause" if he keeps getting himself banned so he can't perform his duties. Was it confirmed if he did indeed attempt to charge into the ref's room at halftime? The calls today were borderline but they in no way deserved the sort of response Mourinho and his players gave. They shouldn't have even finished with 10 men the way Terry and Fabregas were acting.

faille

Molten Core Raider
#KloppFlop!
#Klopout!

Seriously though, still rather toothless in attack after our injuries and coughing up relatively soft goals.
Looks like Benteke is coming back which is a huge boost, but as much as we're missing Sturridge, I think we're missing Henderson more. It's hard to pinpoint why exactly since there's nothing obvious he does, other than playing decently like everyone, but the results when he is and isn't in the team make for a big contrast. Part of it may be that Milner appears to be the dumbest footballer to ever play. So many stupid decisions and giving away needless fouls, like the one that led to the equalizer last night.

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
I am loving loving the Chelsea implosion. Even more so because the whole lot of them are fucking cry babies starting with their manager.

faille

Molten Core Raider
The Chelsea result was easily the best possible, on so many levels!
Pretty happy to see them having to run out for 120 min ahead of our game against them but that pales in comparison to seeing them go out on penalties to Stoke!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Pretty happy to see them having to run out for 120 min ahead of our game against them but that pales in comparison to seeing them go out on penalties to Stoke!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Now do us all a favor and twat them this weekend - would love to see that shrill prick canned before XMAS

Div

Arsenal in an injury crisis. Who didn't see that coming? We not have only Cambell to play on the right.

I am still very hopeful that the injuries are not severe and at least they can be back for the Bayern game.

I was hoping we'd lose the match and get out of the league cup for this exact reason. But it was one game too many already.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Benteke is a doubt for the Chelsea game and Sturridge is for sure out, guessing draw on Saturday with Chelsea also missing Costa.

Div

Looks like Benteke is going to make the match at Chelsea which I am glad. Liverpool without Sturridge/Benteke is painful to watch, so I'm hoping for a good game tomorrow.