Soccer/Footy 2015-2016

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
He'll be playing but I have my doubts he's really ready, just we have no other options as Origi clearly isn't ready yet. Hopefully it doesn't backfire on us and he re-injures himself.

Aside from that, kind of hard with the Halloween parties to plan to get up in time here on the West Coast for the game. Definitely going to give it a shot though as the though of Mourinho just losing his shit is worth it.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Oh fuck..... Hold on!!!!

Never thought I'd cheer so hard for Pool, how strong my hatred for Maureen has become. Pour it on

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
What a cunt - Mourinho can't be bothered to answer for his shitty team. Almost hope he stays so this shit show continues... Thanks Coutinho!

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Unbelievable with Chelsea. Worse defense of title ever, literally.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Maul, pre winter thoughts on LVG?! Not a knock, but are ya sick of Rooney or the tepid footie? Reckon Manc shoulda gone for Kloppo myself, and I think he would've gone there as well. Great day for Arse, Mesut w/ another couple assists, we're fucked if he gets hurt

Maul

Dental Dammer
Rooney has been dire for quite some time now, he is destroying every single forward movement the team makes, either by dropping far too deep, collecting the ball then passing backwards/refusing to run with it. Or just by over/under passing.

Martial made a fantastic impact when he joined, now he has been stuck out on the left wing to make sure Rooney has that central role. Guy just needs to be dropped, unfortunately thanks to Moyes he has a ridiculous contract until 2019.

Defensively we are better, but going forward its just hopeless. At least LvG is entertaining I guess :p

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Springbok;1283831 said:
M Reckon Manc shoulda gone for Kloppo myself, and I think he would've gone there as well.

Yeah, UTD should ditch LVG halfway through his three year contract and forget about grooming Giggs for the role and go after Klopp, good one

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ossoi;1283896 said:
M Reckon Manc shoulda gone for Kloppo myself, and I think he would've gone there as well.

Yeah, UTD should ditch LVG halfway through his three year contract and forget about grooming Giggs for the role and go after Klopp, good one
Welcome back pussy, I imagine you'll post again when pool win, then Houdini for months

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Rooney has been dire for quite some time now, he is destroying every single forward movement the team makes, either by dropping far too deep, collecting the ball then passing backwards/refusing to run with it. Or just by over/under passing.

Martial made a fantastic impact when he joined, now he has been stuck out on the left wing to make sure Rooney has that central role. Guy just needs to be dropped, unfortunately thanks to Moyes he has a ridiculous contract until 2019.

Defensively we are better, but going forward its just hopeless. At least LvG is entertaining I guess :p
Ya I taped yesterday's game - reckon Mata should get a run in the 10 spot

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Yep, can't regularly fly to England so lets all turn in our sports viewing membership cards. Pretty terrible fucking response.

Anyway, Mourinho's interview after the game was just glorious and the teams website game review was even better today. Every team has calls go against them yet Chelsea from the top down think they're the only ones getting fucked somehow, it's just terrible.

More of this please:

63515F25-37F1-4FF6-B0D9-7E8D12AE23C5.jpg

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Yep, can't regularly fly to England so lets all turn in our sports viewing membership cards. Pretty terrible fucking response.
My first time at Anfield was 27 years ago yesterday. My dad knew the LFC bodyguard who arranged for me to meet the players and have a stadium tour. This was in the days before stadium tours and when the LFC club shop was a portacabin in the car park. Met Rush, Barnes, Nicol, Dalglish, Grobbelaar, Beardsley and got to see the trophy room

I really don't need a bunch of yanks who relatively speaking have only just discovered "soccer" questioning my credentials. Yeah, LFC were shit last season and dire under Rodgers this season, didn't stop me getting tickets to several games.

Maul

Dental Dammer
My first time at Anfield was 27 years ago yesterday. My dad knew the LFC bodyguard who arranged for me to meet the players and have a stadium tour. This was in the days before stadium tours and when the LFC club shop was a portacabin in the car park. Met Rush, Barnes, Nicol, Dalglish, Grobbelaar, Beardsley and got to see the trophy room

I really don't need a bunch of yanks who relatively speaking have only just discovered "soccer" questioning my credentials. Yeah, LFC were shit last season and dire under Rodgers this season, didn't stop me getting tickets to several games.
Sounds legit.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>

Hahaha, this is classic. Yeah questioning the wisdom of ManU having LvG continue to turn their players into turds while also then handing over the reins to Giggsy once that's done sure is a stupid yank thing. I don't care if you're fucking King Kenny himself posting here, that line of posting is obtuse and goes along the line of some of the RAWKites that would rather see LFC relegated to the 3rd division than have more people from out of the area come see games at Anfield.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Lol yeah ok idiot, I can't believe I ever offered to get you tickets should you decide to make the trip.

The only reason I posted that was because I had my credentials questioned by an American with zero connection to Arsenal/London. As if not posting on an American forum with people that mostly discovered the game in the last few years and basically picked which teams to support at random and who was near the top of the table makes me a half hearted fan. The only thing this forum is good for is discovering new tv shows lol

I'll think of you when I'm at St Mary's for the league cup game
biggrin.png

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
The idea that any of you think your connection/affinity to the teams you latched onto can match that of someone born and raised in that city, who's family support the same team etc is laughable.

NFL games are taking place over here now, if I suddenly declared that I was an nfl fan and a (insert random nfl team here) fan, and started posting in the nfl thread, do you really think my passion for that team can match anyone who's supported them their entire life?

Anyway, good to know that I still possess the ability to troll the fuck out of this thread