Soccer/Footy 2015-2016

Neki

Molten Core Raider
With Guardiola coming in for City next season, Chelsea rumoring to appoint Allegri and are certain to improve, Spurs on the rise and Arsenal being Arsenal, Man Utd cannot afford to appoint an inexperienced Giggs to be the next United manager otherwise they will get left behind even more.

They should go with Mourinho and stabilise for 2-3 years with Giggs learning off him. Say what you want about Mou but he is proven to be still one of the best managers in the world

Neki

Molten Core Raider
I'm not gonna get carried away, I'm not gonna get carried away, I'm not gonna get carried away

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Does anybody even understand what the handball rule is? Not that Spuds are complaining but that was pretty ridiculous.

That Messi penalty today, LOL.

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
I am pretty sure I woke up the neighbourhood when Welbeck headed that in. What a game.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Don't worry bro, finishing second to Arsenal is no small feat
We will see!

But, wow, what a title race this season eh? To be honest, I didn't expect much of Tottenham at the start of the season but they have really surprised me this year with their consistency which you don't normally associate with Spurs. I'll be happy to finish above Arsenal and in the top 4 at this point, if we win the title then jeez, that is just a dream come true.

Also, I agree with many pundits that if Spurs are to win the title, it is now or never. Man Utd, Chelsea and Man City have vastly more resources than us and it is inconceivable that they will combine to have another terrible season collectively to let another team have a shot at the title any time soon again.

That North London Derby on the 5th March at WHL is set to be an even more massive game than what it already is. Can't wait!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ya been a great season, think City have flat out given up at this point (not helped by announcing pep in fucking January). Spurs definitely look capable of doing it, NLD should be one for ages in a few weeks! Interested to see how Leicester bounce back after yesterday, they've not wobbled all season but that was a tough loss.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Soo yea apparently The Last Boyscout took place IRL but in a soccer match in Argentina. Ref sends dude off with red card for reckless tackle, player goes to locker room, comes back after retrieving a firearm, and proceeds to execute ref DURING the game. Shot him 3 times in the head and neck area. Also shot the player he had fouled for alleged simulation...LOL. The ref died of wounds but the opposing player lived.

Oh, and the guy who was sent off and committed murder is still on the loose...lol.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Soo yea apparently The Last Boyscout took place IRL but in a soccer match in Argentina. Ref sends dude off with red card for reckless tackle, player goes to locker room, comes back after retrieving a firearm, and proceeds to execute ref DURING the game. Shot him 3 times in the head and neck area. Also shot the player he had fouled for alleged simulation...LOL. The ref died of wounds but the opposing player lived.

Oh, and the guy who was sent off and committed murder is still on the loose...lol.
jesus

PKS

N00b
rrr_img_126969.jpg

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Would be typical for Manc to can LVG before the Arsenal game and hire Maureen..... God, no

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Flamini has to be pretty proud of that performance. Overall it was close as Barca away CL games usually are. That said you have to put away your chances. Makes the game at the Nou Camp pretty moot not that most didn't expect that anyway.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ya, can't really fault the effort but nobody is stepping up and scoring and that's pretty worrying moving forward in the league... Mertesacker caught out on first goal and that shit pass led to Flamini doing Flamini things and recklessly lunging in on Messi. Ramsey continues to run a lot, so the fuck stick English announcers are full of praise for him, but he's been fucking awful in Cazorla's role and is channeling his 2011 form (and his finishing is on a level even I, at age 33 could match). Ozil was only okay, Koscielny was excellent (as were Bellerin and Monreal for the most part) and Sanchez was mostly piss as well. Barcelona are a fantastic side though, but thought Arsenal did well until they got shredded on that counter. 0-0 going into Nou Camp would have at least given me a reason to take that afternoon off - reckon I'd rather get my colonoscopy scheduled for that day now.

Arsene is also so stubborn and naive I can guarantee he'll play everyone away at Barca - think Ozil, Kos, Coq, Sanchez all need a break but won't get one. Arsenal will valiantly draw, or lose in some ridiculous fashion and still go out to warm applause... but who gives a fuck, they aren't good enough to beat Juventus, Bayern, Madrid, Atletico over two legs anyways let alone Barca. Focus on the league, keep your mind right and beat Manc's asses this weekend (fully expecting to lose that now too, momentum is fun)

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Oh, and I'm calling it now - Ozil postpones his contract talks until summer to see if Arsenal fuck the league, when/if they do he puts in xfer request back to Madrid or Bayern or something and we start this cycle all over. One step forward, 4 steps back - the Arsenal way!

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
Fucking Wenger. I can't believe he can't get the team motivated enough to beat a ridiculous Manu side.

We play kids get hammered 8:2. They play kids beat us 3:2.