Soccer/Footy 2015-2016

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
As a relatively new and American soccer fan, I just don't get the Europa League. If it was my team fighting for a league title, I'd be happy with them tanking second-tier Europa games all day long.
Why play any games then if you don't have a chance for the title? It's that attitude that's going to lead to England losing their 4th CL spot and turning the league into a duopoly as well. I somewhat think the League Cup should go away but with the amount of money that English teams now make there really is no excuse for not having a deep enough squad to challenge in every competition.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
one horse league? I think you didn't see Tottenham, supposedly most modern English club today, get destroyed yesterday.

oh and do tell which European cup Klopp won.
Not exactly a full 11 of first teamers that Tottenham sent out there.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Great strike from Payet, but he should have been sent off for simulation not a couple minutes earlier.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
And lose you did. DDG made the tie respectable, that's about all I took away from it.

PKS

N00b
Haha. Lose to Liverpool, beat City. Liverpool beat United over two legs convincingly, lose to Southampton. Seems about right for both our seasons, although Utd do look randomly sharp against decent teams more often than the dregs of the league.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
2016 sure is off to a shitty start

CeUVvaNXEAEaxwz.jpg

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Honest question when was the last time you lived in Liverpool and had a scouse accent like Flight?
My mother remarried and we moved out of Liverpool in 1988, I was six, you lose the accent pretty quickly at that age. My father and half sister still live there.

My first trip to Anfield was 31st October 1988. My dad knew a guy called Tony Chinn, who was the bodyguard for the team. He arranged a stadium tour and player meet for me, this was in the days before stadium tours were a thing and when the first team actually changed for Training at Anfield and took a coach to Melwood. I met Barnes, Beardsley, Rush, Grobbelaar, Nicol, Venison and Kenny. I also got a tour of the trophy room and purchased a copy ofLiverpool FC: The Mighty Reds (Video 1988) - IMDbfrom the club shop, which at the time was just a portakabin in the Anfield car park.

Any other questions?

Maul

Dental Dammer
My mother remarried and we moved out of Liverpool in 1988, I was six, you lose the accent pretty quickly at that age. My father and half sister still live there.

My first trip to Anfield was 31st October 1988. My dad knew a guy called Tony Chinn, who was the bodyguard for the team. He arranged a stadium tour and player meet for me, this was in the days before stadium tours were a thing and when the first team actually changed for Training at Anfield and took a coach to Melwood. I met Barnes, Beardsley, Rush, Grobbelaar, Nicol, Venison and Kenny. I also got a tour of the trophy room and purchased a copy ofLiverpool FC: The Mighty Reds (Video 1988) - IMDbfrom the club shop, which at the time was just a portakabin in the Anfield car park.

Any other questions?
So your mother is a home wrecking slag then? Sounds about as Scouse as they come, i'm sold.