Soccer/Footy 2015-2016

faille

Molten Core Raider
I don't get how Kazakhstan is part of Europe. Sucks for Group C.
you probably don't want to look up the current Asian football champions, both club champions league and national!
wink.png

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I think Pogba is going to move. They did everything they could besides beat Barca for a treble of their own last year. He needs to move on to a bigger and better club, and The Old Lady needs to cash in now when his value is at an all time high it will never be at again.

Ashin

Silver Knight of the Realm
I think Pogba is going to move. They did everything they could besides beat Barca for a treble of their own last year. He needs to move on to a bigger and better club, and The Old Lady needs to cash in now when his value is at an all time high it will never be at again.
Nah he'll be going Barcelona/Madrid next summer.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nah he'll be going Barcelona/Madrid next summer.
You are probably right. I thought there would be more chatter on the lines about him moving to Stamford Bridge but I think he is waiting for that huge contract in the Spansh league.

He could get injured and have a down year though and Chelsea will gladly pay 70 million $ now. He has already shown he is somewhat prone to injury. Either way he has done all he can do for Juve. He is gone next summer regardless, I just wish Chelsea would get him now.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Arse looking every bit like United under lvg, slow, dull, wasteful... Both teams need a striker so bad it's unreal. Shocking stuff, can't believe we've left it this late again!

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So how successful does city have to be now that they're paying Wolfsburg and De Bruyne almost 200 millions?

faille

Molten Core Raider
We've still got 1 day in which to sell Lovren.
Not sure we'd find anyone to take him though
frown.png

What a woeful performance in pretty much every way. Not sure I can find any positives from the game.
Desperately need Henderson back since we perform so much better with him in the team.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
It's just fucking Karma right? Talk up to the papers about the new Lovren and of course he was a fucking calamity today. Need to find a .gif of him doing those stepovers in midfield and then just falling on his face, dear god. Pretty sure Skrtel is still running backwards away from Sakho on that 3rd goal. Embarrassing.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Fuck. It's so awesome when you have one of the best Keepers in the world and you can't use him.

Swansea making it look easy.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Too early to proclaim Man City champions?
None of the other contenders seem to be anywhere close atm, both in points and performance.