Soccer/Footy 2015-2016

darkseid_sl

shitlord
What's not funny about Real Madrid fucking up a transfer they have been wanting all summer?

However, I have a feeling that this still isn't over.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
However, I have a feeling that this still isn't over.
This.

And did you see ManU's last game? Romero fucking sucks. I think even with Madrid fucking up the transfer we're still going to be stuck with a shitty Keeper, or a Keeper who has one foot out the door. It went from an exciting year back in Champions to a year that feels like it's going nowhere.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
DDG is in 30k per week as his contract was signed 5 years ago, he should be on at least 150k per week if that fat turd Rooney is on 300k. Actually he should be paid more than Rooney but he's a GK and that would never happen even though he's more important to the team now.

So Rooney it is then as your sole striker with Elbows deputizing until he gets his probably well deserved red card.

PKS

N00b
Unless this kid Martial is any good. I'd rather James Wilson get's the nod ahead of him before the signing but now Martial's fee is so big it means he'll get preference based on that alone... Which can be a good thing if he commands presence ahead of Rooney... but I doubt it? Rooney even forced midfielders out of CM, captaincy privilege. Gah.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Nope, it's ?75k a week and how the fuck can they pay him more, if he won't sign a new contract?
The 2011 articles of his signing mention 30k, I can only find one site that says 75k and I can't believe that's write. Anyway, after LvG slandered him to the media a couple of weeks ago I'm sure he'll be raring to go to play for him.....

Maul

Dental Dammer
DDG is in 30k per week as his contract was signed 5 years ago, he should be on at least 150k per week if that fat turd Rooney is on 300k. Actually he should be paid more than Rooney but he's a GK and that would never happen even though he's more important to the team now.

So Rooney it is then as your sole striker with Elbows deputizing until he gets his probably well deserved red card.
Or Martial and Wilson.

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
I hate the international break. Especially 4 games into the new season.

Theodlard

Golden Knight of the Realm
I hate the international break. Especially 4 games into the new season.
Tell me about it. I'm hoping that Chelsea got nothing sorted out during the break and my Everton boys can take advantage of their poor form.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Tell me about it. I'm hoping that Chelsea got nothing sorted out during the break and my Everton boys can take advantage of their poor form.
Had no idea we had an Everton fan around, welcome to the thread!
smile.png

Div

I would be surprised if DDG doesn't move to Real again in the summer. That whole thing is fucking weird as shit though. He wanted to move, ManUtd completely fuck up the transfer and now he signs a new contract? The only thing I can think of is that he signed it so that he can improve his salary at United cause I don't think he was making insane money. And it also gives United a bit more power in negotiations but I am not sure how much.

And Courtois is gonna need knee surgery, so he's out for a very long time. I am so happy this is happening to Chelsea. Feel bad for the guy though. He is a fantastic GK.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Still think he's gone next year. Watch him start tomorrow and play a blinder against us now though
frown.png

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Welp, Cech is gone and Courtious is out for 3 months. Begovic is serviceable, maybe even top class, but this Chelsea season is shaping up to be a terrible one for Blues fans. If they lose at Goodison Park its pretty much GG if City Wins again.

PKS

N00b
I don't think the City team are tight enough still to achieve 87-90+ points this season, so I don't expect any team to walk away with the league title given CFC apparent drop.

Div

I don't know, that's what I thought at the beginning too. But they are on amazing form right now. I don't think any of their games so far were even close.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Fuck off Jose. Absolute fraud, love how nobody in England has commented how city just bought a kid for 50m that mou sold after never giving him a chance. Let's not even mention cuadrado. 3rd year syndrome indeed