Soccer/Footy 2015-2016

faille

Molten Core Raider
I thought it was a big achievement for Liverpool to beat Chelsea, but if we are to have any hope of getting into the champions league we have to be beating those teams stuck in the relegation fight.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
GG Springbok

Both teams could have won it but a draw is a fair result

Edit: The scousers lost today too so above than average day for the both of us! /handshake

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Draw more fair to Arsenal. We were poor - santi and alexis in particular both look exhausted. Thought Ozil was good but overall I'm happy with that thanks to Villa. Thought Spurs were great in spurts and were pinning us in 60% of that game, poch is a darned good manager !

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Fucking Palace, they seem to be LFC's bogey team at this point. They didn't deserve shit from that game, we gifted them the 3 points in an almost Rodgers like performance of defensive miscues.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
They didn't deserve shit from that game, .
Their formation was almost a 4-2-4 at times. They started each half quicker than LFC. They pressed high up the pitch and clearly believed they could get all 3 points. How did they not deserve "shit"?

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
Pardew is a good manager imo.
I agree. Take a look at Newcastle compared to Crystal Palace after he left.

Fair result on the weekend. I just don't understand how Arsenal can get out run consistently. We always seem to have "jaded" players. Its annoying.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Their formation was almost a 4-2-4 at times. They started each half quicker than LFC. They pressed high up the pitch and clearly believed they could get all 3 points. How did they not deserve "shit"?
Because their goals were scored off errors that weren't forced? They actually only created one half chance for themselves with Sakho or Bolassie hit into the side netting. Can passing it right back to Sakho at the top of the box instead of clearing it and Mignolet palming it right back to Dann so he can just head it again. Wouldn't any competent defending or GKing have handled those? Then we look at the opportunities LFC actually created where Beneteke has 2 clear cut chances of his own, how he missed that header from Moreno's cross I'm still not sure.

Pardew's Newcastle that had that one good year in 5th and then battled relegation the next 2 years? His an OK manager and a twat, nothing more.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Awful news from the Stade de France - 18 dead, someone chucking grenades towards one of the gates. Police surrounding stadium not letting anyone in or out.

Will be interesting to see what comes of this with Euro's coming in less than 7 months, a Euro I plan on being at. Le sigh

PKS

N00b
Spain Belgium Cancelled, thanks terrorism!

Qatar is going to be soooooo clusterfuck...

Could you even imagine some bomber getting on to the pitch mid match? I know it would cause less casualties but the imagery would beyond shocking. Maybe they wanted to do that in the France Germany game, or maybe they were to do it on the stands for maximum casualties. I don't know, maybe the former is more frightening to the world wide audience.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Leicester are top of the PL... Wat?

Man Utd scrape a last minute win and Chelsea struggle a win against Norwich at home.

Arsenal lose 2 players to jnjury, miss a penalty and lose 2-1 against Tony Pulis despite going being ahead. Whoops.