SOE Becomes Daybreak / Russian shutdown

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Hold up... Isn't this a gaming forum? Am I lost?

Secrets comes out as trans and I haven't read a single death/rape/purplenurple threat. You guys are fucking slacking. We're supposed to be getting these women out of our vidya games!!1!

GO HOME GAMER GIRL.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think we all just assumed people knew but none of us probably did. We missed that one. Wonder if secrets is nirritx?

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
I think we all just assumed people knew but none of us probably did. We missed that one. Wonder if secrets is nirritx?
I just assumed people here knew this whole time, and the only reason I mentioned it is so someone doesn't read that randomly coming in from Google and think "Wow, Secrets is a privileged cishet shitlord" or some other crazy bullshit - covering bases, so to speak.

Gotta cover bases, ya feelers me?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I barely read this section anymore and I knew. It wasn't really a secret(s).

Dumar_sl

shitlord
MMOs have gone to utter shit; now the internet itself has done the same. I'm really not sure why I pay for an internet connection anymore, as it's about as worthless as cable.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
MMOs have gone to utter shit; now the internet itself has done the same. I'm really not sure why I pay for an internet connection anymore, as it's about as worthless as cable.
You're right. You should get off the internet.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I remember back when it took 15 minutes for internet pages to load and I could sit around talking to housepets during the downtime. It's that kind of crazy-person-talking-to-cats-community-focus that's absent from modern internets.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I didn't know that about Secrets. How were we supposed to be finding that out? I don't think I've gamed with ?her?. But I've got one better. Kuro is actually a wooden beam brought to life by a cricket. You privileged cishet shitlords had no idea.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
If you're referring to me I was just following the conversation, but I apologize all the same for contributing to the pollution. As a lord of shit it is my responsibility to keep the shit in its assigned threads.