SOE Becomes Daybreak / Russian shutdown

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
And this Daybreak is why you don't abandon your forums for Reddit. This idiot doesn't even know the difference between a transgender and transvestite and is threating to bring gammergate crashing down upon you just a few weeks before release PS2 on PS4. honestly this looks like it may well be a intentional provocation by this mod to harm Daybreak.

rrr_img_99599.png

Smedly if you're still working there you should do something about this quickly.

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
Wait that Reddit editor deals out a demeaning school like punishment because he does not get the Dark Souls joke and even worse does not understand the difference between travesti and intersex individuals? Wow.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
How many more threads are you going to cross-post this to anyway, Fedor? Nobody's gonna write that essay for you, you know.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
As a trans woman I've never got offended by the use of the word 'trap'; hell, I rarely get offended by anything anymore. Sounds like some crazy transwoman moderator is using themselves as a victim to inspire fear into people that are different than them. Reddit is full of those types of people though; see: GamerGate/SJW movements, Occupy Wall Street, any LGBT subreddit, etc
It's almost become a new art form of bullying to be honest.. using a difference like being transgender or gay as an excuse to gather attention and make someone feel bad about themselves for something they posted. It's like we're supposed to be politically correct all the fucking time; Jerry Seinfeld won't even go to colleges to perform because of these types of people. They just can't laugh.

People getting offended in general is the worst fucking thing to happen to the internet, though. It's in part because of sites like Reddit, Facebook, Tumblr, and Twitter give these trolls a stage on which to perform. The worst part is this form of trolling is something some autistic individuals actually believe what they are hearing because they don't have the mental ability to respond to it for fear of hurting another person 'in their list of friends' and losing said person as an internet friend.

It's like the entire world is a bunch of pussies who can't take a joke, at all. It needs to stop.

Obligatory triggered gif.

pQ2VhDn.gif

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
As a trans woman I've never got offended by the use of the word 'trap'; hell, I rarely get offended by anything anymore. Sounds like some crazy transwoman moderator is using themselves as a victim to inspire fear into people that are different than them. Reddit is full of those types of people though; see: GamerGate/SJW movements, Occupy Wall Street, any LGBT subreddit, etc
It's almost become a new art form of bullying to be honest.. using a difference like being transgender or gay as an excuse to gather attention and make someone feel bad about themselves for something they posted. It's like we're supposed to be politically correct all the fucking time; Jerry Seinfeld won't even go to colleges to perform because of these types of people. They just can't laugh.

People getting offended in general is the worst fucking thing to happen to the internet, though. It's in part because of sites like Reddit, Facebook, Tumblr, and Twitter give these trolls a stage on which to perform. The worst part is this form of trolling is something some autistic individuals actually believe what they are hearing because they don't have the mental ability to respond to it for fear of hurting another person 'in their list of friends' and losing said person as an internet friend.

It's like the entire world is a bunch of pussies who can't take a joke, at all. It needs to stop.

Obligatory triggered gif.
Welcome to 2015, where articles are now putting "Trigger Warnings" at the start. Its so stupid.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Welcome to 2015, where articles are now putting "Trigger Warnings" at the start. Its so stupid.
I'm almost entirely convinced SJWs are a government mind control experiment at this point. Between Facebook's 'thought bubbles' and 'targeted news feeds', I can't help but think that people are being used as a political, emotional weapon by the government to target dissidents and Facebook is the scapegoat that takes the blame for the mind control.

There's no way people can be this stupid. I refuse to believe that educated people are not seeing through any of this stuff.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
The internet is the repository of all human knowledge and wisdom.

The internet is also the suppository of all human stupidity. and cats. lots and lots of cats.