Solforge

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
get one win a day to get your free ticket and then do a low level draft every 3 days for the free cards

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Overall thoughts on this game? I just started to get into Hearthstone and Hatorade recommended this one instead, curious to hear other peoples thoughts...

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
I played it back in beta, wasn't impressed. I liked Duel of the Champions a lot more but that one got fucked by UBItards and monetization.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I enjoyed it. As much as I enjoy card games in real life, I haven't really found a digital one that has hooked me. I enjoyed Hearthstone as well but didn't stick with it. I had about the same amount of time and enjoyment out of both. Prefer the leveling up, lanes, and art of solforge. The deck building experience and synergies seemed better in Hearthstone.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
They really worked on synergies past year or so, can build specific deck types or focus on just getting one card rolling for a win using lots of cards that work well together.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
RIP M&M DOC; was such a great game. Only reason i really quit was player base went to shit. I was actually really good too. Sad face!!! Can't handle hearthstone though

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Overall thoughts on this game? I just started to get into Hearthstone and Hatorade recommended this one instead, curious to hear other peoples thoughts...
I play this very casually every now and then. Basically just logging in and doing some duels vs the AI for the daily quests. It's kind of fun, different than most of the other ccg's out there. I feel like they give a lot of cards to free players, which is really nice. Playing vs other players though you will get crushed from their veteran decks (probably a problem in every CCG).

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think it's worth a play.

Right now Black/Nekrium has been killing me in drafts though. I usually go RG/Tempys-Uterra

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Stoneblade is apparently giving this another go. Got Richard Garfield on-board, and are stealing ideas from Keyforge and Smash Up, by having algorithmically generated half-decks that you mash together to make your actual deck. Solforge "Fusion" Kickstarter next month.

Weirdly, they want to make a Physical version, which seems arse with the whole needing to meld and then seperate deck "pods" like the Star Wars LCG did. Also, don't know how the "level up" stuff will work in a physical game, unless the deck comes with extra "leveled" copies of the cards to swap in, which seems clunky and cardboard intensive.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Nice was just looking at this game a couple weeks ago, one of the few card games I went all in on.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't think Richard Garfield has done anything worthwhile since 1993.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Keyforge is decently fun. I've never bought stuff for it but I've played it a bunch.