Songs to blow up a jukebox at a bar

Heylel

Trakanon Raider

13 minutes of brilliance, with a nice slow bit that makes people think it's over before it comes back. I've trolled bars with this song many times.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

Only 8 minutes and it's actually a good bar song but after half an hour when it starts up for the 4th time people will be ripping their hair out.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
When I eat at Silver Diner I always play the old Batman theme song.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden

Only 8 minutes and it's actually a good bar song but after half an hour when it starts up for the 4th time people will be ripping their hair out.
We just became best friends.

I play Meatloaf songs a ton. Love the songs, will play a few loaf operas back to back and dominate the box for 40 minutes.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Barbie Girl by Aqua back to back always gets a reaction. Obvious, but effective. It was a big kick at the one biker bar I did it in. Half the people laughed their ass off and half were yelling at them for laughing.

Honestly, any song repeated will work. Doesn't matter what it is.

Couple years back was on vacation with some friends in Myrtle Beach we start out at some dive bar one night. Full of whiggers and wanna be coyote ugly girls playing crappy rap and kill yourself country. This is what the mobile app for the jukebox was made for. We started playing alot of Bloodhound Gang with the occasional horrible 80s song (safety dance, ect, ect). We would occasionally let one of their songs play, and of course since they had no idea about the mobile app and we never went to the jukebox they blamed each other, to the point of cursing and free drinks for us (since we were not associated with this douchebaggery). Was hilarious and was born a tradition of upsetting ignorant people with poor taste in music. I highly recommend this method

Jobitz_sl

shitlord
Good topic. I too blank in front of the jukebox. I usually go for something heavy or strange to offset the constant country songs being played.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Nofx - The decline, isnt on factory setting touchtunes (touchtunes songs are all on the HD, not played remotely), havent checked on Ami. There are a bunch of misfits songs tho. Suks spending $20 for 20mins of music tho haha.