Sonic the Hedgehog (2019)

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Sonic should have been an animated character like in Who Framed Roger Rabbit?... the realistic CGI furry shit looks like hot garbage, why do they keep fucking up the CGI faces in movies?
My guess? They saw how Detective Pikachu was coming out and said "how hard can it be, right?"

Janx

<Silver Donator>
no

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Sonic should have been an animated character like in Who Framed Roger Rabbit?... the realistic CGI furry shit looks like hot garbage, why do they keep fucking up the CGI faces in movies? Lizard in Amazing Spider-Man, the turtles in the newer fucking Turtles movies. If Sonic was animated, I could get behind this film, but Sonic just fucking ruins it.

It would be refreshing to see some Who Framed Roger Rabbit level of animation again, of course with Hollywood expect the opposite we will have a reboot of WFRR with all CGI with Nic Cage as Eddie Valiant.

• 1Worf
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Like

Kiki

Log Wizard
I'm pretty sure they just put the ending in the trailer. Cool, no need to see the movie now. Thanks batman vs superman!

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
My kids loved G-Force, this reminds me of that movie sooooooo much.

My kids are teenagers now so I won’t have to watch this fucking garbage and if it’s on Netflix or Prime they can watch it on their iPads in another room of the house from me. Praise Jupiter.

This looks bad bad, not good bad (troll 2) or bad good (Dreamscape), but bad bad like Smurfs, Garfield, Super Mario Bros, Double Dragon, Street Fighter, or Fantastic Four 2: The Silver Surfer will never be a cool character outside of comic nerds so get over it. James Masden and Jim Carey is an exponential kiss of death.

This won’t even bomb because bombs at least make an impact of some kind, flop is the best description for this. It will fail unnoticed and uncared about, just like it deserves.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
someone in the comments mentioned that this HAS to be a front for a money laundering scheme. sounds about right

Last edited:
  • 3Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
Jim Carrey is one step away from rock bottom.

This is rock bottom

1.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Jim Carrey is one step away from rock bottom.

This is rock bottom

View attachment 205479

I think Jim Carey has been bouncing up and down on rock bottom for awhile, haven’t heard or seen much about his shitty paintings lately... couldn’t have been that no one bought a single one and that the only reason they were getting any attention, along with him, was because he was supporting “The Narrative”... could it????

Dude’s a fucking clown, literally, and will always be a failed comedian.

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I mean if you consider rock bottom having a net worth of $150 million then sign me up.

Dude is super political now and choose to only do crap that aligns with that. I mean, yeah this will suck, but whatever, good for him.

And while this will suck hard and I won't watch it in theaters, I'll prob watch it at some point.

• 3Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
you can call him a clown, but he made a successful career out of being a clown. he's gone full TDS and is politically insane, but he should meet most poeple's definition of successful.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf