Ssraeszha Raider
ekg.png

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 5 users

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
When I first saw this I thought that they got a rejected artist/animator from the Lorax on the cheap and had them mock up a Sonic the Hedgehog. Couldn't that at least get Jim Carey in a body suit or something to actually make him look like Eggman? This is absolutely terrible. Do these people have no souls?!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
"you said there would be a movie"
"it's right there god damn are you fucking blind stop shouting"
"where's the movie egg man"
"just take a look you... you..."

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
Idk looks like a fun movie to watch while fucked up

Otherwise god help you
What kind of fucked up are we talking about?
Like "2 cinder blocks to the back of the head" fucked up?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
All this due to furries obssession with sonic lol
Holy shit! Even without watching the trailer, you knew it was going to be bad.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
What kind of fucked up are we talking about?
Like "2 cinder blocks to the back of the head" fucked up?
I could probably sit through this on shrooms and lsd. Probably need some molly in there too so it isnt a bad trip. Then hate myself for the next month.

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
I could probably sit through this on shrooms and lsd. Probably need some molly in there too so it isnt a bad trip. Then hate myself for the next month.
I dont know man. One time i tried shrooms i eneded up watching a TV that was off for 2 hours and i can bet you that "show" was better than this thing is going to be!

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I dont know man. One time i tried shrooms i eneded up watching a TV that was off for 2 hours and i can bet you that "show" was better than this thing is going to be!
Throw on some tunes with ear buds and lose yourself. You may end up fucking a theater seat half way through but it would make this movie bearable.

• 2Worf

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
Well at least they are not fucking around with Alex Kidd or Dizzy remakes/reboots... also i should stop giving them ideas.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Sounds like every Bonnaroo I’ve been too.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
I would of saved a few million dollars of the CGI budget and hired this guy. Imagine this mother fucker in a sonic suit, hell you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

• 1Worf

Cybsled

That’s like saying I’d rather pop a OxyContin instead of eating the shit out of a homeless man’s asshole in San Francisco.

Considering the drug abuse in that city, that probably ends up being the same thing.

Inque

FunEmployed
Plus if all they're worried about is the teeth, and not the overall movie, FFS... It's allegedly a prequel to the damn game series and the ending is IN the trailer with Robotnik transporting to Sonic's home planet.

• 1Like