Sons of Anarchy

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I thought she said there was a new chief, some chick, who used to work organized crime task forces or something so Jax better watch out. idk, the actual plot outside of the personal/intraclub drama on this show has always been so convoluted and crazy that it never made any sense.
yea i think this was the thin new law plot i guess, blah blah guest star until the end of the season i guess. lemme see who this might be.

Annabeth Gish is sheriff jarry

spronk

FPS noob
how many episodes until jax is having sex with the new police chief and we see his bare ass

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Gish's character, Althea Jarry, will call on her years of experience in Stockton's Organized Crime Unit to pursue the murderers of former Sheriff Eli Roosevelt and Tara Knowles (the latter of whom was butchered to death via meat fork by Katey Sagal's Gemma). Jarry quickly realizes she'll have to work with SAMCRO to keep the peace, even if that means playing by their rules. But she has a few of her own that might surprise the club.
rrr_img_76027.jpg

kinda milf i guess, but i think he's over that phase since he did that in robocops land.

jax will probably shack up with lyla, cuz you know opie's been dead long enough and shes the only hot re-occuring girl.
rrr_img_76031.jpg

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
Getting to the bottom of things...even if it means working with SAMCRO. That's worked out so well in the past!

And yea, I went and looked it up. Jax kills T.O's cousin (president of the Grim Bastards) in cold blood after Jax promises not to. Jax justifies it by saying he killed Opie and the Grim Bastards lied about hiding him. T.O. looks at Jax and says 'Who the hell are you?'. Bobby also mentions ruining 20 years of alliance. This was in season 5. Fast forward two seasons and they are best buds again, T.O. willing to kidnap Asian gym bro for him!

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Well, he does talk to Jax about how he is getting desperate, losing members, his charter is threatened. It isn't necessarily "best buds" but maybe a little self-preservation. I don't understand how hooking up with the Sons could be considered that, but I think that is how he may view it.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Well, he does talk to Jax about how he is getting desperate, losing members, his charter is threatened. It isn't necessarily "best buds" but maybe a little self-preservation. I don't understand how hooking up with the Sons could be considered that, but I think that is how he may view it.
you think jax's ultra pres move is to integrate the grim bastards into samcro? and basically open up race relations since the GB are failing and it's clearly gonna be b&w against yellow and brown with the whole gemma: yea it was that big asian guy, he killed tara, yup.

then gemma tells jimmy smits, cuz jimmy smits gotta have something to do and he's basically doing dmg control.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
you think jax's ultra pres move is to integrate the grim bastards into samcro? and basically open up race relations since the GB are failing and it's clearly gonna be b&w against yellow and brown with the whole gemma: yea it was that big asian guy, he killed tara, yup.

then gemma tells jimmy smits, cuz jimmy smits gotta have something to do and he's basically doing dmg control.
Could have sworn that wqas the Asian dude who shows up in web commercials eat "all the food he loves" and is still a muscle beast.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
eps 2 synopsis

sopranos bitch and jimmy smits go pre-school hunting, some asians die, juice goes ultra emo.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I haven't watched the episode yet, but the guy who already hanged himself with a log chain got *more* emo?

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Gish was awesome inBrotherhoodTV show ! Then again, most actors were awesome in it. Check it.
That show did have a great leading cast that still gets plenty of work in TV/Flim. Jason Issacs, Jason Clarke, Annabeth Gish, Kevin Champman, Fionnula Flanagan to name a few. Not the most recognizable names but they usually deliver solid performances in their work.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I haven't watched the episode yet, but the guy who already hanged himself with a log chain got *more* emo?
yea it's hard to watch what they're doing to juice, he's like a beaten housewife, he just tries to make excuse after excuse to get back with the club or stay with it.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
yea it's hard to watch what they're doing to juice, he's like a beaten housewife, he just tries to make excuse after excuse to get back with the club or stay with it.
Well the MC will probably kill him. Or take his patch. Ironically, he'd accept that fate before he told Jacks the truth about Tara.

Jacks is going to burn everything he loved to the ground.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
w/o the MC juice is nothing, we seen it b4 when he tried to emo hang himself with the chain.

juice is gonna die this season, don't forget he told jimmy smits that he killed his cuz' druggie wife? with the pillow cuz jax told him to.

or maybe jax will target jimmy smits, once he finds out gemma took out tara, cuz gemma only cares about
the mc
the kids
jax
jimmy smits

jax can't destroy the mc/his kids or himself to hurt gemma but he can hurt jimmy smits.