Sons of Anarchy

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
it's like a roulette wheel with this fucking show.

last week, lets go kill some yellow

this week, lets go kill some blacks

oh, hmmm i guess brown is on the menu next week then.

and who the fuck in charming doesn't know who gemma is?

also, yea i can see where this is getting very dexter, when they focus'd a lot on the goddamn fucking kids. holy shit, someone please put a bullet in abel.

Oatlord_sl

shitlord
I was looking away for...the whole episode. How did sheriff flat stomach go from appointed wunderkind to on the take and almost riding dirty in one episode? Also, aren't sheriffs elected and there's a more defined process for replacing a seated one than picking out the clearly least qualified one they could find?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
when crazy father hit gemma, then jimmy smits smacked him down, crazy father forced hooker daughter to call and press charges. sheriff came, did some back story and mentioned "lets keep charming profitable for all of us" or something. i guess this is the code word to pay her off.

pretty sure she's not on the take, this is just her play, remember the black DA said new sheriff is gonna be hard as nails or something.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
No she said the new sheriff is going to be interested in keeping things safe however it's needed and that they should involve Unser since he was the last guy to keep the peace

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Once again it's mass murder in the streets in broad daylight with 6 guys blazing away with machine guns yet nothing will happen. In real life some shit like that going down in a city would be national news right? It happens like every other episode on this show and the police don't even seem to hear about it.

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
The body count this season is over 15 according to Reddit. That shit would attract the FBI. The only excuse I can think of is that no one is reporting these people missing because they are criminals. Still...yea, it's all taking place (except for the burials) in broad daylight so...

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
wow i wasn't even counting, but 15 is a lot 3 eps in, thats like 5 per.

lets see the hits were

2 preachers 1 hooker
asian gym bro
bunch of asians at gun/drug swap
2 white guy fall guys
3? blacks of the renegade 1-9er faction
? more blacks going to the renegade 1-9er faction

Oatlord_sl

shitlord
The body count this season is over 15 according to Reddit. That shit would attract the FBI. The only excuse I can think of is that no one is reporting these people missing because they are criminals. Still...yea, it's all taking place (except for the burials) in broad daylight so...
The feds were involved one season I thought? Lol, also the motherfuckin CIA.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I can't really tell what Jax's plan is. Seems like he is just trying to burn it all to the ground.
His plan seems to be to turn all of the other gangs against each other and have them kill each other while the Sons sit back and... idk, the end game is not clear. Except that they killed Bull from Night Court's son or whatever so it will all be fucked up and everyone will die. THE END.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I thought the episode was over but didn't hear any music and then we got a super short montage. So disappointed I didn't get a 5 minute montage set to some weird cover song ....

spronk

FPS noob
you are growing fond of Peggy Bundy singing, aren't you

Jax's plan is to kill off all the men in California and marry all the women and build nuclear weapons and form a new state, the Bro Walkers. Unfortunately his son is a Terminator sent from the future to kill him

jPfPIWq.gif

2u8juhd.jpg

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This show is kind of a mess now. Last season the plot was convoluted, but this has been putting it to shame.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jaxs' "big plan" is as deceptive as the sun coming up. It's like "hey we all know you're were a shady sheriff retired guy, here please take a badge and do some justice out there !"

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Straight up body count, that's how they'll try to string along something resembling a plot.

spronk

FPS noob
tonights summary: jax is shocked when his plans of revenge against china backfire, resulting in total carnage in his town. unlike every single plan he has ever had.

also abel's teacher was Courtney Love. yup. Also Marilyn Manson plans the white power prisoner. I'm still holding out for a Bundy Family reunion cameo.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
OMG, Buck (david faustino, no idea why i remember his name, probably from osmosis watchings Bundys everynight) being the Big Bad white power leader would be awesome.

But yea, Courtney love, Marilyn Manson, whats with these 90's ppl?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Okay so I know Tig always had a weird thing for the tranny, but watching them kiss was just...odd. Really not sure why they are putting so much focus on that.

The body count continues to go up and the entire thing is just ridiculous. I really don't even know what else to say.