Sons of Anarchy

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
I finally caught up to Greensleeves, and wow, I'm just hate-watching at this point. This shit has really gone off the rails. I figured I've watched this much, why not see how it ends?

It just amazes me that basically everything Jax has done since becoming President has ended up getting a large number of people killed and/or generally fucked over, and there is Chibs, patting him on the shoulder saying "We love ya, Jackie boy."

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Seriously if this show doesn't end with Chibs putting Jax down like a rabid dog, total wasted opportunity.

I am now three episodes behind, motivation to finish this shit is waning.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The shit with Jury this recent eps doesn't even make sense. (Indian Hills Charter President) Jax pretty much executes another Pres, and no one bats a fucking eye?

And OMG, kill the fucking child already! Abel_downs is really fucking annoying, Sutter must be banging the caretaker or the mom of that child actor, in return for more screen time or something.

Goatface

it is going to end with opie waking jax up from a dream, and i would be happy with that.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
Gemma is just a ridiculous caricature now. That scene at the school, give me a break...

COURTNEY LOVE: I know Abel's been through a lot, with his mother being murdered, but he beat the shit out of some kid with a metal lunchbox and we think he may need to get some type of help, or at the very least, talk to someone...
GEMMA: I HOPE HE HITS YOU NEXT YOU DUMB NEW AGE BITCH

I dunno how many more contemplative, pensive shots of Jax slooooooowly lighting a cigarette, taking one drag, getting a look on his face somewhere between angry and constipated and then putting his hands over his eyes and saying "Jesus christ" before he bro-struts off into the distance I can take. I find myself actively rooting for Marks/Washington at this point.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, I've been rooting for anyone but the club for this entire season.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Personally, I'm rooting for Jax getting everyone killed, then finding out his mom killed his wife, then his kids die in front of him, then he gets his face peeled off and someone immediately blows lye all over his bloody face meat before he dies.

And then they burn his fucking shoes.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Gemma is just a ridiculous caricature now. That scene at the school, give me a break...

COURTNEY LOVE: I know Abel's been through a lot, with his mother being murdered, but he beat the shit out of some kid with a metal lunchbox and we think he may need to get some type of help, or at the very least, talk to someone...
GEMMA: I HOPE HE HITS YOU NEXT YOU DUMB NEW AGE BITCH

I dunno how many more contemplative, pensive shots of Jax slooooooowly lighting a cigarette, taking one drag, getting a look on his face somewhere between angry and constipated and then putting his hands over his eyes and saying "Jesus christ" before he bro-struts off into the distance I can take. I find myself actively rooting for Marks/Washington at this point.
They show has been in a run with many of these scenes you mentioned lately.

/Open with montage and some kind of remake music of a classic

/Jax and club ride bikes throughout a town at high speed shooting

/Jax walks and talks real slow about the same issues he had in season 1

/Semi cliff hanger with someone not being killed...but hinted they may be...but they won't

/Hey..closing montage with same remake music

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
You can tell we're getting close to the end of the season because there is a musical montage at the beginning and the end of the episodes.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
FX TV shows 18-49 demo Year-to-year change Viewers (mil) Year-to-year change

1 A. Horror Story (renewed) s4 2.53 16.44% 5.03 25.78%

2 Sons of Anarchy (ending) s7 2.34 -5.11% 4.52 -1.70%

3 Justified (ending) s5 0.81 -10.34% 2.29 -5.27%

4 The Strain (renewed) s1 1.02 2.21

5 Fargo (renewed) s1 0.59 1.89

6 Tyrant (renewed) s1 0.55 1.55

7 The Americans (renewed) s2 0.45 -32.52% 1.34 -25.21%

8 The Bridge (cancelled) s2 0.36 -43.47% 1.11 -37.05%

9 Anger Management s2 0.49 -59.76% 1.10 -63.23%

10 Saint George (cancelled) s1 0.32 0.75

11 Partners s1 0.24 0.72

12 Married (renewed) s1 0.36 0.68

13 Louie (renewed) s4 0.31 0.56 -6.55%

14 You're the Worst* (renewed) s1 0.29 0.56

SOA is number 2 for ratings and double the amount of viewers for the next show in line, Sutter can do whatever he wants, so if he wants to put his Karoke wife in a music montage, take it!, take it in your ear drums!

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
The fact that SoA and American Horror Story have better ratings than Justified and Fargo is an outrage!

Ganthorn

N00b
As creepy and weird as the kid is he did have one of the best lines in the episode. It was an accident. Do you know what an accident is? ...DO YOU!?

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
It was a good line, but the idea that a 4 year old boy could come up with a subtly sarcastic remark like that is about as ridiculous as the rest of the show.

Goatface

i was wrong about it being 2 hours
it is 93 mins with their talk show on after that, my guide is just lumping them together as 10-12:15pm