Sons of Anarchy

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I won't lie, when Abel_downs went to the bathroom, i was so hoping he'd pull a gun out of his lunchbox, and do us a favor and get rid of himself, nope more horrible scenes of Abel_downs.

And I feel like an ass thinking i want a retarded kid dead... Then i see him fail at acting and feel justified.

Ganthorn

N00b
I won't lie, when Abel_downs went to the bathroom, i was so hoping he'd pull a gun out of his lunchbox, and do us a favor and get rid of himself, nope more horrible scenes of Abel_downs.

And I feel like an ass thinking i want a retarded kid dead... Then i see him fail at acting and feel justified.
I just pretend in my head that he is just shell shocked from all the shit around him and it bothers me less.

Noah

Molten Core Raider
This is the first time I am watching more than 5 minutes of that after show. The best decision they have made this season is getting rid of that host.

spronk

FPS noob
jax is finally getting to the bottom of things

C0S1Fj5.jpg

SOA cast was also on conan tonight
Conan's "Sons Of Anarchy" Cold Open @ TeamCoco.com

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man this was borderline True Blood with all the male ass shots in the first 3 minutes. Tigg was slaying the tranny, he needs to hangout at RR.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Juice is never going to get a break. I would have killed myself by now if I were him.

I cannot wait for this show to end. I am just powering through for closure.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
What the hell? Juice selling his asshole for some goddamn cocaine. The writer for this show might not know it yet but he will taste men in his life.

Oatlord_sl

shitlord
Why is Jax all mad at Pope again? I thought they were buddies last season. I missed why specifically he wanted to get rid of him.

Also, Rat is undercover. Just my hunch.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I can't wait for Jax to confront Gemma next week. Gemma will say "oh it must be that bitch preschool teacher putting ideas in Abels head!", Jax will believe her and say "I love you mom!" and hug her, then he'll torture Courtney Love to death. He will tell the club "I AM BURNING THIS PRESCHOOL DOWN ARE YOU WITH ME BROTHERS?" and Chibs will say "I'm with you Jackie Boy" and they'll bro hug. Then we'll fade to a musical montage that shows a lot of dude ass.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I can't wait for Jax to confront Gemma next week. Gemma will say "oh it must be that bitch preschool teacher putting ideas in Abels head!", Jax will believe her and say "I love you mom!" and hug her, then he'll torture Courtney Love to death. He will tell the club "I AM BURNING THIS PRESCHOOL DOWN ARE YOU WITH ME BROTHERS?" and Chibs will say "I'm with you Jackie Boy" and they'll bro hug. Then we'll fade to a musical montage that shows a lot of dude ass.
This is 100% plausible.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I still fast forward watch the show to see who dies but right now it's as enjoyable as watching some GAP commercial ad nauseam.

spronk

FPS noob
fist of all, how dare yo

gap commercials are awesome

I also wonder how pissed Blackwater guys are at the show, since they just showed BW training in assaulting an armed camp consists of ignoring basements and sheds and converging on an RV.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I guess it never clicked that they use twins for Abel until the credits last night. It only doubles the terrible acting.

I guess we won't get an Abel shootout now.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
Well, that was probably the best episode this season, but that's not really saying much. I've read some shit online of people saying Charlie Hunnam deserves an Emmy nomination and this episode was this show's "Ozymandias." Give me a fucking break.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Well, that was probably the best episode this season, but that's not really saying much. I've read some shit online of people saying Charlie Hunnam deserves an Emmy nomination and this episode was this show's "Ozymandias." Give me a fucking break.
Yeah..it's amazing what people will settle for nowadays.

Good episode, kid sucked balls again....but up against all the crappy ones this year people tend to upgrade it.