Sons of Anarchy

Ganthorn

N00b
I called that as soon as they were like make sure everyone is there to vote right away...at 8...exactly at 8...everyone there...

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sons of Anarchy nowadays has become like the prison universe it depicts : you'll have a lot of boring moments, if you get lucky you'll feel fucked in the ass otherwise you'll feel stabbed in the eyes.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I called that as soon as they were like make sure everyone is there to vote right away...at 8...exactly at 8...everyone there...
Just watched this week. I was predicting an ambush, especially once the cops showed up, I pictured the Irish blasting the cops away and that being their eventual downfall.

Goatface

that was one of the best episodes in a long time, sons just being badass and having fun

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
That was a great episode. Very reminiscent of the early seasons. Love Walter Groggins showing up again.

Loved Jax's scene at the table, and the bobby resolution. Figured with the good things coming today it would end on a note of sheer horror but no. The 90 minute episodes is weird as the are really jamming alot in. I felt this ended kind of like halfway through an episode which is due to the editing to 90 mins. Not the typical ending.

Just realized one of the new members was the boyfriend on Reba. Kind of funny to me.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
friend of mine who is a huge soa fan, kept questioning why this episode needed to be 90 minutes. the yokel cops subplot was pure filler.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
shane! the minute he/it popped out of the door i knew it was shane, lol this is the shield eps, claudette (the black da) is now unleashed, this can only get better.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah, that was a good episode. Pretty happy with it, I hope Sutter continues this direction.

The black DA was ridiculous. "Time to go hood, sister" wins the award for most awkward ghetto talk ever.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I feel like the DA thing is going to wrap the season with Her trying to fuck the club over and Tara. Then The Sherriff will end up saving the club with his Toric Knowledge forcing the DA to back off the club, leading to a truce between the sons and the copper.

Wonder if we would even see the Club move out of Charming. Move the clubhouse to the outskirts of town or to Stockton or something.

orcmauler

Golden Squire
I feel like the DA thing is going to wrap the season with Her trying to fuck the club over and Tara. Then The Sherriff will end up saving the club with his Toric Knowledge forcing the DA to back off the club, leading to a truce between the sons and the copper.

Wonder if we would even see the Club move out of Charming. Move the clubhouse to the outskirts of town or to Stockton or something.
Wizard points to whomever it was a few pages earlier calling Bobby actually recruiting for Samcro.

I honestly thought that the Eden chopshop was to set up a replacement for teller-morrow. With the crooked cops and mechanic in their pocket they can remove the physical presence from Charming and just concentrate on consolidating the remaining "legit" businesses.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yup, great episode all around. The scene with the DA in the bathroom was...stupid. It was really hard to take that serious, but I get what they are trying to do.

I really hope they manage to get some revenge on the IRA though. At the very least I want them to kill Jimmy.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Why is clay so important to the IRA? Is he like the best gun runner ever?
Because he goes all the way back to the start of the relationship between SoA and the IRA, Clay didn't kill John when John wanted out of gun running just because it would be a fun thing to do, he would have needed the approval of those red headed fucks in Ireland.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I really hope they manage to get some revenge on the IRA though. At the very least I want them to kill Jimmy.
Really, I hope not. That's enough. They've lost so much and so many people over this bullshit, if they try to go after the mother fucking IRA I might fly to California and flick Sutter in the throat.

Goatface

think the IRA may kill off Jimmy.

so what are the odds, that nero, clay and tara are all going to end up in court on the same day when the IRA comes for Clay.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
they are all really big fans of hellboy
The name of the one guy is Conner. His mother? Sarah Conner. And Ron Pearlman is his father. Lots of history.

rrr_img_46788.jpg