South Korea

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
I went to the atm in Seoul, Itaewon to be exact and withdrew $200, it gave it to me in all 10,000 Won not a even one 50,000 Won. So I had 20 ten dollar bills basically in my wallet, pissed me off. KRA! P.S. Korea is stinkier and dirtier Japan basically imho.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I went to the atm in Seoul, Itaewon to be exact and withdrew $200, it gave it to me in all 10,000 Won not a even one 50,000 Won. So I had 20 ten dollar bills basically in my wallet, pissed me off. KRA! P.S. Korea is stinkier and dirtier Japan basically imho.
yea if nyc is tokyo then seoul is like san fran, everything was worst but passable.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
oh a flight from seoul to osaka was amazingly cheap, $105 for the both of us, the taxes cost more than the ticket.

of course we had 2 checked luggage to bring along that wasn't included in the price, it was 45$ each, still amazingly fair.

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
oh a flight from seoul to osaka was amazingly cheap, $105 for the both of us, the taxes cost more than the ticket.

of course we had 2 checked luggage to bring along that wasn't included in the price, it was 45$ each, still amazingly fair.
I have a friend married to a japanese woman, that always fly to korea and then to japan, cheaper than flying straight to japan.
If you're in Busan, you can get a boat to Fukuoka for very cheap, like $50, 3 hours of boat.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I have a friend married to a japanese woman, that always fly to korea and then to japan, cheaper than flying straight to japan.
If you're in Busan, you can get a boat to Fukuoka for very cheap, like $50, 3 hours of boat.
in my case it didn't matter i tried all all different variations

seoul to osaka happened to be the cheapest (and where we wanted to head to first)
e1b4bfa91ed55c334b1bdaf28cb6b341.png

i also futz'd around with usa to jpn to kra to jpn to usa, etc it didn't matter much on pricing, i actually do think that if left from kra instead of jpn i woulda saved a few bucks but then the added cost of having another flight and spending more time in the airport (i only wanted 20hrs or less each way and i didn't want any layovers over 3hrs) wasn't worth it.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
One of our Korean friends are over right now, and they were raving out this song. So... I searched for it and decided to post it here for you to um, look at.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
One of our Korean friends are over right now, and they were raving out this song. So... I searched for it and decided to post it here for you to um, look at.

yea kpop girl bands haven' made good music since 2014ish, especially blackpink, don't even dance well either.

surprisingly not much kpop stuff there, i saw more (but with a 30% markup) in chicago chinatown.