South Park Stick of Truth

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Level 7 and finally got to the bard. Got totally lost in the woods until I realized you could go behind the truck by the storage place. Yeah... those wolves hurt, haha.

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Level 7 and finally got to the bard. Got totally lost in the woods until I realized you could go behind the truck by the storage place. Yeah... those wolves hurt, haha.
Look forward to Canada; they have wolves too but y'know... they're DIRE.
rolleyes.png

rolleyes.png

rolleyes.png

spronk

FPS noob
holy shit at that last chapter, this game is pretty damn epic, gross, and funny. Its amazing how they captured South Park so damn well. If you are on the fence get it, best game so far this year.

are there content DLCs coming out? i was thinking of playing again in a while but will probably hold off if there are gonna be DLCs

no extras after the credits for anyone wondering

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Holy fuck, the part with the
Snuke. I ran outside immediately as they started talking about someone who could make themselves small and do an abortion. My reward? Nuclear goddamn explosion and then standard southpark ending credits. Goddamn this game is amazing.

Since I'm waiting for the PC release of Dark Souls 2, this is definitely Game of the Year so far for me. Not even a question.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
This game makes me feel like I haven't played a game that could genuinely make me laugh in quite awhile. I'm on my third play through already which goes surprisingly fast when you know what to do and where but even now there are a few more tidbits I'm finding that i missed before.

The Facebook system is perfect and hilarious. It's a shame this game is so short because it's so much fun.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
This is by far the best movie/tv show game ever made. It really is like an interactive full season of South Park.

I hope they make another one. They have an edge on many games as well considering there is no need to upgrade the game engine. I certainly wouldn't mind a new South Park rpg every two years or so.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Finally got to Canada...lol @ overhead FF look. Level 13 or 14 now. Sad that if 15 is max level, I will not really have used plague yet. Dreidle is insane, lol.

Troll_sl

shitlord
I really want this game, but I'm also really trying to save money.

Steam Spring Break Sale, you're my only hope.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
This is by far the best movie/tv show game ever made. It really is like an interactive full season of South Park.

I hope they make another one. They have an edge on many games as well considering there is no need to upgrade the game engine. I certainly wouldn't mind a new South Park rpg every two years or so.
After reading the interview with Matt Stone, I don't think we'll be seeing another RPG of this quality produced in the near future or at all for the South Park universe. He really sounded like he was totally over the project by the end of it and just wanted it done or canceled.

Don't get me wrong though, after all the money it is making, Stone and Parker may change their minds.

Troll_sl

shitlord
And they seem pretty happy to please their fans, when possible. If the outpouring is big enough, I could see them doing another.

*Have actually met Matt Stone, who was really cool (though it was still early in the South Park era)

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I beat the game yesterday. Absolutely fucking loved it. Sad that I never found the katana. Kyle is completely OP.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
So you linked to a random old video game in the south park thread, just because they both have weapons named "katana"?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
So you linked to a random old video game in the south park thread, just because they both have weapons named "katana"?
The gays in the video didn't find katanas either. That was fatal. You gotta have a katana when a psycho comes along. That or GVS for gay katana was this, mkay? mkay. Do I have to spell it out for you, genius? I'm aware the video sucks.