South Park Stick of Truth

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
I almost didn't want to use the katana + swat helmet gimpiness since it basically means you never get to see the bosses attacks which are half the fun.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
How do you get on top of U Stor? There is a chest up there. Looks like there is a hatch open.. is it from Mackey or Butter's storage unit?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
How do you get on top of U Stor? There is a chest up there. Looks like there is a hatch open.. is it from Mackey or Butter's storage unit?
Butters, you go inside the air vents in the back where you picked up a chinpokomon. I think that's the one at least.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Butters, you go inside the air vents in the back where you picked up a chinpokomon. I think that's the one at least.
Yep that was it, such herp derp on my part. Going for a 100% run so that was really bugging me.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
I almost didn't want to use the katana + swat helmet gimpiness since it basically means you never get to see the bosses attacks which are half the fun.
Faerie Princess Sword is honestly better, imo. Lower starting damage but two equip slots + ignores all armor to start, so your first attacks are fully powered. Armor on later bosses is so high that it takes several attacks to reduce is totally with the katana.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Faerie Princess Sword is honestly better, imo. Lower starting damage but two equip slots + ignores all armor to start, so your first attacks are fully powered. Armor on later bosses is so high that it takes several attacks to reduce is totally with the katana.
It honestly hardly matters either way. Speed potions + either weapon killed the last few bosses in like 2~3 rounds anyways.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Finally 100% this, hopefully if they release any DLC it'll be just as good as the game.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I really love the game, but the QTE's are awful. I do not mind QTE's usually for the most part, but they are fairly unresponsive here. I am stuck at the abortion clinic and cannot, for the life of me, get passed vacuum. I am using a controller. Would I be better off with mouse and keyboard for this stage? Really frustrating because I want to get passed this one bit of nonsense so I can enjoy the rest of the game, because it is hilarious fun.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
That part can be confusing but really is not hard. Its just asking you to hold down one button, then press another, switch, and be done. I do believe there was a bug for some people during that part but I thought it got patched.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I really love the game, but the QTE's are awful. I do not mind QTE's usually for the most part, but they are fairly unresponsive here. I am stuck at the abortion clinic and cannot, for the life of me, get passed vacuum. I am using a controller. Would I be better off with mouse and keyboard for this stage? Really frustrating because I want to get passed this one bit of nonsense so I can enjoy the rest of the game, because it is hilarious fun.
On PC each time it switches to the other side you switch the button presses so first it's hold left and click right on the ball suction then hold right and press left on ball suction.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The QTEs are the only thing that made the combat enjoyable. I wasn't going to play this until I found out the turn based combat has some level of gameplay in it. Of course in the end I got a swat helmet (can move again if you kill everything) and enough gear to one shot almost every mob in the game with the sword power attack, which is trivial to perfect.

My favorite qte is evil butters wheel because it's challenging to get specific entries. It'd be better if some of the entries were negative, but at least one can try to get what you want.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
As someone who's never watched South Park, I enjoyed it quite a bit, although it was it was much shorter than I expected. What was everyone's favorite attack? Kenny's ability to sic mice on the enemies quickly became my go-to attack.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The QTEs are the only thing that made the combat enjoyable.
I'd say the exact opposite. I'm not a huge South Park fan and haven't actually watched the show regularly since the 90's, but I found the writing to be really funny. The combat system, however, prevented me from getting any enjoyment out of the game itself, and I gave up on playing it after only a couple hours.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
The QTE was so easy I didn't notice it really but that was probably because I was on PC. Honestly they needed another difficulty level or two.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'd say the exact opposite. I'm not a huge South Park fan and haven't actually watched the show regularly since the 90's, but I found the writing to be really funny. The combat system, however, prevented me from getting any enjoyment out of the game itself, and I gave up on playing it after only a couple hours.
Would you have preferred the combat was just a dice roll to determine the result?

I'd rather it had been real time combat similar to double dragon, but I could see how that'd result in fewer laughs.