rrr_img_65169.jpg

rrr_img_65169.jpg

• 1Nationalist
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
That's the Japanese

We are actually obsessed with war movies in which we lose. This is unique to us, for example Indians (Asia) always tune out when the redcoats are on TV, the French don't like movies about Napoleon's defeats and the Russians wouldn't ever watch Rambo 3
Then why is your country trying to "erase" the whole swastika thing? Civilizations all over the world have committed countless reprehensible acts. Why are Germans so hell bent on playing revisionist history and trying to pretend like the whole holocaust thing never happened?

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Then why is your country trying to "erase" the whole swastika thing? Civilizations all over the world have committed countless reprehensible acts. Why are Germans so hell bent on playing revisionist history and trying to pretend like the whole holocaust thing never happened?
You couldnt be further from the truth if any country is to fully accept the incidents in WWII its Germany.
They simply dont want to have some shithead walking the streets in not so good old tradition again swastikas in front and burning some jews (and other unloved folks) in the back.
Just by some strange notion they think hey lets brutally punish that display by law and all will obey, cause ... well cause its written in some lawbook.

Kinkle_sl

shitlord
Obviously there are Germans on these forums that can speak for themselves, but I've been told that in general the people of Germany feel deep, deep shame over the holocaust. Ann frankly, I would play revisionist history too if my country was synonymous with the worst collective act in human history.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
Obviously there are Germans on these forums that can speak for themselves, but I've been told that in general the people of Germany feel deep, deep shame over the holocaust.Ann frankly, I would play revisionist history too if my country was synonymous with the worst collective act in human history.
I see what jew did there

• 1Like

axeman_sl

shitlord
This game is boring as fuck. I got it the other day on sale and I can't believe anyone praised this game. The story side of it is so-so, it's like a drawn-out episode of South Park, but the gameplay is absolute ass. I've never seen such a primitive and shallow RPG in modern times, it's like a bad flash game or something. The town is shit, the combat is shit, the menu system is shit, the itemization and character advancement is shit, the skills are shit, the controls are particularly shit, and most of the things you have to do are just pointless tedium and walking around with constant load screens despite the simplicity of the game. How the shitting fuck did this get great reviews?

Gator

Molten Core Raider
This game is boring as fuck. I got it the other day on sale and I can't believe anyone praised this game. The story side of it is so-so, it's like a drawn-out episode of South Park, but the gameplay is absolute ass. I've never seen such a primitive and shallow RPG in modern times, it's like a bad flash game or something. The town is shit, the combat is shit, the menu system is shit, the itemization and character advancement is shit, the skills are shit, the controls are particularly shit, and most of the things you have to do are just pointless tedium and walking around with constant load screens despite the simplicity of the game. How the shitting fuck did this get great reviews?
You mad bro?

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
You must be a fan of family guy....or as i like to call it.....not funny guy

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Obviously there are Germans on these forums that can speak for themselves, but I've been told that in general the people of Germany feel deep, deep shame over the holocaust. Ann frankly, I would play revisionist history too if my country was synonymous with the worst collective act in human history.
I feel deep, deep nothing over it, especially since apparently no one else learned a fucking thing from it either, and we all together go down the same fucking path today.

But revisionism? That's so completely wrong on all accounts. Inglorious Basterds ran with full Nazi symbols in the cinemas here. Again (number 4 this time, eh?) the banning of Nazi symbols here is intended against nazi skinheads from running around with Swastikas and SS runes on their shirts and flags. There are plenty of exhibits here showing everything that happened with all its gory details. Accusing these laws of revisionist intent is nothing but ignorant and shows you've put zero thought or effort into your conclusion.

All this self imposed censorship stems from Wolfenstein 3D being banned from sale here in 1992, when really no one considered video games art or culture, and no one wants to risk having another title banned from sale here. Again, it's just sales, it's perfectly legal to own Wolfenstein 3D, to buy it in the UK and import it here. Uncensored Verions of Wolfenstein The New Order or South Park haven't been banned here, because that ruling can only come from a court if these versions are being sold here - this is not the same as a PEGI rating, but no one tried selling any of these games since 1992.
Even better, when it came out, they had forgotten to remove a swastika somewhere in WTNO, and everyone lost their shit and they pulled it back, but no DA filed charges, no court banned it from sale until a revised version was released. Because the people in charge today are not the people in charge 20 years back, and video games get a lot more leniency today regarding content than in the early 90s.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I feel deep, deep nothing over it, especially since apparently no one else learned a fucking thing from it either, and we all together go down the same fucking path today.

But revisionism? That's so completely wrong on all accounts. Inglorious Basterds ran with full Nazi symbols in the cinemas here. Again (number 4 this time, eh?) the banning of Nazi symbols here is intended against nazi skinheads from running around with Swastikas and SS runes on their shirts and flags. There are plenty of exhibits here showing everything that happened with all its gory details. Accusing these laws of revisionist intent is nothing but ignorant and shows you've put zero thought or effort into your conclusion.

All this self imposed censorship stems from Wolfenstein 3D being banned from sale here in 1992, when really no one considered video games art or culture, and no one wants to risk having another title banned from sale here. Again, it's just sales, it's perfectly legal to own Wolfenstein 3D, to buy it in the UK and import it here. Uncensored Verions of Wolfenstein The New Order or South Park haven't been banned here, because that ruling can only come from a court if these versions are being sold here - this is not the same as a PEGI rating, but no one tried selling any of these games since 1992.
Even better, when it came out, they had forgotten to remove a swastika somewhere in WTNO, and everyone lost their shit and they pulled it back, but no DA filed charges, no court banned it from sale until a revised version was released. Because the people in charge today are not the people in charge 20 years back, and video games get a lot more leniency today regarding content than in the early 90s.
It took 2 months for Quineloe to respond because he had to get permission from the german government to enter into a conversation about nazi iconography.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Esp. in germany when A Merkel would have to make a phone call to ask Obama for a permission to let Quinloe post online-cricism about that US satelite state.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I know I'm a little late but this was the first time playing it. Gotta say one hell of a game. Bleed is so OP when used with Circum scythe. The damage is ridiculous.

By the way
Dansgaming Twitch channel is suppose to be streaming the sequel Fractured but whole.

Twitch

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I know I'm a little late but this was the first time playing it. Gotta say one hell of a game. Bleed is so OP when used with Circum scythe. The damage is ridiculous.

By the way
Dansgaming Twitch channel is suppose to be streaming the sequel Fractured but whole.

Twitch

3 year bump nice.

• 1Like