South Park Stick of Truth

Therage

Vyemm Raider
Figured I'd put this here as I just saw the trailer. Looks hillarious.

Hopefully this brings THQ back from the brink.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
1380132155-grand-wizard-edition.jpg

South Park: The Stick of Truth, will be available in North America on December 10 and in Europe on December 13
Finally

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Want that grand wizard edition.

Can't find a place to preorder it.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
is that basically 4 additional classes in the grand wizard, will have to grab that then.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Its up for preorder on Amazon now with release day shipping for pc, xbox and the triple.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I pre-ordered for the PC. I figure with my new PS4, I'm not going to be willing to jump back into the PS3 just to play this game.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I'm going to wait until it comes out and the reviews are in, Obsidian doesn't have the best track record with releasing stable bug-free games.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
That's true, but even though the Simpsons game wasn't the best, I still enjoyed it. I figure this will be the same. Plus, if it's on a PC, the updates will be much easier to get. And I'm sure people will create mods later on. South Park: Skyrim

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Anyone know if this is going to be sold through Steam? It shows up on Steam but no buy information yet.

iannis

Musty Nester
Cut content out the ass, apparently. How can censors have influence in a vidja game? The whole point of a southpark video game is for them to make the jokes they aren't able to make on television. They must have been making a LOT of Jew jokes.

Maybe they'll be nice and include the cut content with an easy way to hacktivate it.

South Park: Stick of Truth: Grand Wizard: Bigger, Longer, Uncut.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
Cut content out the ass, apparently. How can censors have influence in a vidja game? The whole point of a southpark video game is for them to make the jokes they aren't able to make on television. They must have been making a LOT of Jew jokes.

Maybe they'll be nice and include the cut content with an easy way to hacktivate it.

When have videogames NOT been censored?

Nostrovia_sl

shitlord

Have you not paid attention?

Video games are censored. Take The Witcher for example... some language was cut out the word "cunt" which is used frequently in the Polish version, sex scenes were removed, entire conversations removed because of being censored. Even the enhanced version are still censored. After playing the American release and then playing the Polish release... yeah, a whole lot was removed.

Censorship in the gaming industry is huge. Sure, there's still language and nudity but it's still heavily censored.