South Park Stick of Truth

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
All the delays have made me highly skeptical of this game. I've put it more in line with the Penny Arcade games, and thought this game would be more akin to those. That gameplay demo though looks fun. Just hope that it is jrpg long too, and not a little 4-5 hour game (like the penny arcade games). I hope it is as good as it looks, with a 50+ hour mark on it if you do sidequests and such.

Numbers were strange for a jrpg though. When they went into the menu, you could see that it was still early game, hardly any abilities/strap-ons unlocked, yet they were still at 5k hp. Not that it matters if it inflates to much higher numbers, but again, that could indicate a shorter game with fast progression.
Number inflation is probably a joke, or at least, that's what I'm going to assume. If we're smacking the final boss for 500 bajillions of damage, then my hypothesis will be confirmed.

The whole game will be one giant spoof of classic RPG mechanics.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Well considering the Ultimate Swear Word of Power in the movie was "Barbara Streisand", I expect big things from my special abilities.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Oh god that looks fun. I really hope it's longer than 8-10 hours. Which I doubt, unfortunately
frown.png

frown.png

frown.png

an accordion_sl

shitlord
Well Matt and Trey wanted the game made after playing skyrim. And apparently the script/story they gave to obsidian was too large for the game, so there should be no lack of content.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
That really looks similar to the first Penny Arcade rpg that came out, but with more going on. The perfect block stuff especially.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I have a feeling this is going to blow away even my already high expectations. Looks/sounds fantastic.

Bodger

Silver Knight of the Realm
"He doesn't talk elf king, he thinks hes..hot shit or something" haha man this looks good, seeing the way Matt and Trey talk about the game and how much they are involved is super encouraging, can't wait!

Delly

Trakanon Raider
No idea how $10 would break your nerd boner. I wouldn't have expected it for anything less than $50.