South Park Stick of Truth

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
It feels like you are in an episode and great fun so far. My only complaints are that there is no sell all button and you cant rebind any keys as I'd rather attack/block with the keyboard.

I went with a black thief to see if Cartman would say anything about it, no dice
frown.png
though he does mention how scary black fighters are... and no reaction as a ginger character was a serious wtf moment. Backstab and mugging abilities are fun so far at any rate. Also don't play on normal its too easy.

frown.png

frown.png

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Combat is better than I expected.

Plays like a long episode and its fairly funny / imaginative. I'm not a huge fan of the series of late but did enjoy it in its early days and I'm enjoying the references in the game.

Decent little game. Not sure its really worth $60 or anything but definitely worth checking out at some point from a sale. PC or console doesn't matter which one.

spronk

FPS noob
i'm playing on pc version too w/ 360 controller, everything is great, stable and it is quite funny, especially if you have watched most of the south park episodes and know the people. Only minor complaint on PC is screen tearing, there doesn't seem to be any option to double/triple buffer although you may be able to force it with nvidia tool. probably not worth a full $60 unless you are a huge south park fan, but you can get it for $45 through gmg 25% coupon and i'm sure within a month it'll be even cheaper on PC.

there is a config.ini in the pc version that has stuff like DX11 (set to false) and lots of AA settings, so probably people will come up with ini file tweaks soon to make it look and run even better

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Anyone run into any bugs on the PC version? I'm stuck right at the beginning

During the first little elf invasion where you first fight 2 guys at once, Cartman tells you to block the melee attacks, and if you do it perfectly you disarm the guy and he ends up bent over like you're supposed to kick him in the ass or something. But I can't do anything. There isn't any button(360 controller) that does ANYTHING at this point. All I can do is pause the game to get to the menu screen and that is it. Anyone seen this and have a clue what to do?:
w7qFKPi.jpg

w7qFKPi.jpg

w7qFKPi.jpg

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I had that bug happen once in 4times(was checking the classes out), when I was spamming spacebar to skip text. Restart from last checkpoint and it'll go. I assume it's a bug with the tutorial aspect of that fight and not a general lock bug.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I canceled my Collector's edition and ordered the 25% off from GMG. I got my key but won't be at my steam computer for a month or more. Do I have to worry about my steam Key expiring?

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Anyone run into any bugs on the PC version? I'm stuck right at the beginning

During the first little elf invasion where you first fight 2 guys at once, Cartman tells you to block the melee attacks, and if you do it perfectly you disarm the guy and he ends up bent over like you're supposed to kick him in the ass or something. But I can't do anything. There isn't any button(360 controller) that does ANYTHING at this point. All I can do is pause the game to get to the menu screen and that is it. Anyone seen this and have a clue what to do?:
w7qFKPi.jpg
I had a pause in that same spot. I think it was waiting for me to attempt the kick them when they're down attack and it moved on.

w7qFKPi.jpg

w7qFKPi.jpg

Played 12 hours today and I'm at level 7. Taking my sweet time tho, spanking Cartman's mom for way, way too long.

Never laughed so much playing any game.

moontayle

Golden Squire
This game is a God damned gem if you like South Park. It's the perfect kind of over the top escalation of simple shit that the show is known for, but taken to even more ridiculous heights. I haven't rescued Craig yet but I did a few side quests and got Jesus, Mr. Slave, and the Chinese restaurant guy as summons. Mr. Slave's summon is just... I have no words for it really.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I keep hoarding the summons since you only get one of each per day and thus Ive actually only ever used Jesus so far. Can't seem to find the last homeless person or the last kindergartner though.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
0/10 user review on metacritic. Pretty sure this guy be trollin:

Same thing about South Park. Barely anything new. Re-Used many things from the show and I mean many. Its the same lame jokes that are not even funny. Racism to the max. Also same annoying kids from that actual show doing a fake cosplay thing of war with a lame RPG engine you see on other games, only way better. The kids are midgets for some reason but just like the cartoon, the artists don't know how tall people really are. The actors are just as annoying as always. Bad game and show. Also many stereotypes which makes it a even more worse game. It looks like garbage like the show just paper that can't look anyway but straight at you which means no effort. The legs don't move its fake like popsickles. God that annoys me when they fight. The animations are lame just looking at you with their eyes looking at the enemy and that handicapped kid can't look right because he always looks sideways which looks even more dumb. Bad game not worth the money, refunded it.