South Park

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lol they got garrison winning. booya.

wtf, never expected. i thought wendy was behind it.

Last edited:

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
It would be funny if for this season we autistically overanalyzed South Park like it's the Game of Thrones thread.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
well we dissected who PC principal really represents. we couldnt decide if he represented ad blocker programs or actual PCs and ad blockers.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
He's just John Everyman in the 2010s. Being manipulated into being "politically correct" by the powers that control our culture, but not as a way to truly make the world better -- rather, as a way to put more power into the hands of those who already hold most of the power.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
GDI, my DVR cut out after Kyle's dad went to his office. Will have to catch the bit of the ending after midnight.

Seemed like they got the whole gambit of insulting both candidates but really took to blasting the SJWs and BLM, but still managed to sneak in a jab at Powell as Kyle "just keep me out of it!". Rebooting the anthem so you don't have to stand was freakin' genius though.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
The member berries were genius, along with the jewish conspiracy behind all of this. I wonder how will Kyle deal with the uncomfortable reality of there being bigger evils than Cartman, realizing that he can't blame him for everything bad. On the other hand, I wonder if Cartman is good for...good, or if he flips back to solve the issues.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
What was with the member berries exactly? I was pretty high when I watched this. But it would be the ultimate troll if Cartman actually believed all this shit and wasn't trolling like he has in the past.

South Park Mind Fuck.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
we need to find out where the member berries came from and its entirely possibly they were created by cartman. even though kyle's dad (gerald?) is behind the trolling or whatever he is doing to the schoolgirls online he is either ultimately under the influence of the member berries. or the wine which is also a byproduct of the MB.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Could those member berries be tools of the AI ads still?

Also, Cartman is not a villain.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The berries aren't going to be a flat "cartman did it" there will be an elaborate conspiracy like the snuke episode where the Russians were doing it but it was on behalf of the British or something. Maybe this time it will be the Mexicans, or revenge by the Canadians for Giant Douche fucking their prime minister to death.