South Park

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'd like to assume that cartman's fairytale book was a dig at that shitty Steven Universe show, but that might be going a bit deep.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i do think cartman it is ultimately behind gerald causing trouble because who else but cartman thinks the jews are behind everything? i think the member berries influenced gerald and cartman is controlling the member berries. its why he is trying so hard to find out who is doing it. ahh ha it was the jews, see! although who knows, maybe the self driving cars have become sentient and have decided humanity needs to be taken down. we will see.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Isaac Hayes’s Son Claims His Father Didn’t Quit South Park in Protest Over That Scientology Episode, Someone Quit for Him

Hayes's son, Isaac Hayes III, claims that it wasn't exactly a protest. In a roundtable with The Hollywood Reporter, he said:

Isaac Hayes did not quit South Park; someone quit South Park for him. What happened was that in January 2006 my dad had a stroke and lost the ability to speak. He really didn't have that much comprehension, and he had to relearn to play the piano and a lot of different things. He was in no position to resign under his own knowledge. At the time, everybody around my father was involved in Scientology — his assistants, the core group people. So someone quit South Park on Isaac Hayes's behalf. We don't know who.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Isaac Hayes’s Son Claims His Father Didn’t Quit South Park in Protest Over That Scientology Episode, Someone Quit for Him

Hayes's son, Isaac Hayes III, claims that it wasn't exactly a protest. In a roundtable with The Hollywood Reporter, he said:

Isaac Hayes did not quit South Park; someone quit South Park for him. What happened was that in January 2006 my dad had a stroke and lost the ability to speak. He really didn't have that much comprehension, and he had to relearn to play the piano and a lot of different things. He was in no position to resign under his own knowledge. At the time, everybody around my father was involved in Scientology — his assistants, the core group people. So someone quit South Park on Isaac Hayes's behalf. We don't know who.
10 years later we get this? Trey and Matt musta approached the Hayes family and said they wanted to reuse Chef recordings for some "memberberries" shit

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
One episode and we already have speculation into the South Park conspiracy that is absurd because the possibilities are literally endless.

I love it.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I liked how they are mocking reboots and said that " 'remember when' is the lowest form of conversation" while they are recycling their classic giant douche/turd sandwich presidential election trope.

The other subtle detail I loved was the giant ass fighter jet in the background of the Garrison interview, like that god awful air force one set they had at that early Republican primary debate.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I liked how they are mocking reboots and said that " 'remember when' is the lowest form of conversation" while they are recycling their classic giant douche/turd sandwich presidential election trope.

The other subtle detail I loved was the giant ass fighter jet in the background of the Garrison interview, like that god awful air force one set they had at that early Republican primary debate.

It was from the Matt Lauer interview like a week ago.

NUP_175322_1167-744x496.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
cartman drawing a vag with balls on his face lol
thats an old ass reference to somebody named Morton Downey Jr. dude was the biggest shit talker on TV. he told guests to fuck off to their faces. it was truly a ground breaking show you will never see again on broadcast tv. anyway, towards the end of his run, in order to generate controversy, he claimed to have been attacked by neo nazis and they wrote a swastika on his face as a lesson. only dumbshit downey was looking in the mirror while he wrote it on himself and so the swastika came out backward. he was quickly discredited and lost his gig, never to be heard from again.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
The Morton Downey Jr. documentary is on Netflix and I highly recommend it, called Evocateur.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The Morton Downey Jr. documentary is on Netflix and I highly recommend it, called Evocateur.
yeah i saw it, i didnt care for it. its like the director didnt have confidence a documentary on him would interest anyone for long, so he added all kinds of dumb animated shit to spice it up and it just irritated me. i watched every MDJ show more or less when it was on back in the day and it was nice to see the old episodes, but i could have done without this nu style of making documentaries.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
thats an old ass reference to somebody named Morton Downey Jr. dude was the biggest shit talker on TV. he told guests to fuck off to their faces. it was truly a ground breaking show you will never see again on broadcast tv. anyway, towards the end of his run, in order to generate controversy, he claimed to have been attacked by neo nazis and they wrote a swastika on his face as a lesson. only dumbshit downey was looking in the mirror while he wrote it on himself and so the swastika came out backward. he was quickly discredited and lost his gig, never to be heard from again.
you sure vag balls on face isn't cuz he saw Caitlin Jenner?

Xevy

Log Wizard

Some whitebread retard did the same thing in 2008 claiming some Obama supporter scratched a B for "Barack" on her face in 2008. Unfortunately she did it in the mirror so it was backwards. She was arrested for making a false report.

Cybsled

Morton Downey Jr...holy shit, that is a name I haven't heard in forever.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Favorite parts were the balls on the vagina, and JJ fixing the national anthem by saying whatever you do is honoring the flag.