South Park

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I have seriously not watched South Park since the time when Cartman's mom was also his dad. Not because I disliked it, I just never kept up with it.

However, with the craziness of this election, I just had to watch this season, and I have not been disappointed. Now I sort of feel like I should go back and watch from the beginning, but that's a ton of TV.

The vagina with balls had me dying. I forgot how much I love this show.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
You don't need to start from the beginning. Watch last year's season. I'd just work backwards one season at a time.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Last season was gold. But then again, so was the season leading up to the release of South Park: The Stick of Truth game. I enjoyed that one, all about Lord of the Rings and shit.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Oh yeah, I forgot. Good point. Maybe start two seasons ago and watch those in order, and then work your way back after that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Oh yeah, I forgot. Good point. Maybe start two seasons ago and watch those in order, and then work your way back after that.
the transgender stuff predated all the crazy bathroom stuff going on this year. then you got the uber cars and of course Randy's big secret .

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Season 17 is what officially started the serialized episodes. They had a few self contained episodes that season, but it's also what lead to The Stick of Truth, so there were probably 4-5 episodes that went on to be the season finale. Then they did season-long story lines starting with 18.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
"I just don't understand what's at the bottom of a vagina."
"Do you want me to show you?"
:eek:

Mr. Garrison v Hillary was good. She's so brain dead. The following rallies too. Garrison is a fucking moron.
Skankhunt is going down. Member berries are evil.

EDIT: The annoying game version.

Last edited:

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I wonder if the Pet Semetary is actually behind this or maybe thats where JJ Abrams lives now. Just down that ruud. or perhaps Disney is involved again.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Season 17 is what officially started the serialized episodes. They had a few self contained episodes that season, but it's also what lead to The Stick of Truth, so there were probably 4-5 episodes that went on to be the season finale. Then they did season-long story lines starting with 18.
Yes, it's the Black Friday trilogy from season 17 that more or less kicked off the continuity. Not sure if I watched all of s18 but 19 was the best season of South Park in a while.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Screenshot_20160929-143258.png

Gerald is killing it for this story. Hahahahhaa