South Park

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I thought this last ep was fuckin hilarious

Same here. People just be getting butthurt about politics.

To think these episodes aren't funny is fine, but to suggest an alternate Hillary universe episode would also be funny, while calling this past episode shitty, just seems delusional. Admit your bias at least.

And fyi, I'm all for an alternate universe Hillary as president episode. I just want funny. I can put my bias aside unlike some people around here.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Delly

Trakanon Raider
i want to believe!

It seems on they're going in on "sensitive" topics which are usually the most fun anyways. I actually have a DNA test sitting by me that I bought over a year ago. Just kinda didn't feel like doing it after I got it in the mail. Maybe someday I'll learn how much victim I am!

Palum

what Suineg set it to
T_D hits half a million subs

Y8PoIHdAFRIOe7ITqBMIiJsg9V6CLg840ygaCADWBRA.png

Wrong thread?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
i want to believe!

A mate posted the trailer on my Facebook, much lolz were had remembering a conversation about intersectionality from last year with two feminists that went:

" I myself am half Scottish, have an Indian uncle, immigrant forefathers, and probably have some Somali in there if you go back far enough"

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I thought for sure people would still be pissing and moaning that south park would never be the same. I came here today prepared to pity those people.

SeanDoe1z1

Will admit I was thinking Matt and Trey were just phoning it in last year (probably are with the years its been going on). Will watch this with some hype.

One guy at one of the data centers we run has some relationship with Matt/Trey (questioned him on a personal autographed s1 picture in his office) I should try to work my way into that shit.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I thought for sure people would still be pissing and moaning that south park would never be the same. I came here today prepared to pity those people.
this episode didnt have its last season baggage. no 2016 election butthurt detected. no cartman girlfriend. just a funny randy episode.

spronk

FPS noob
randy was gonna let the indian fuck him in the ass to get that anal dna, right

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users