South Park

spronk

FPS noob
episodes suck this season but game is pretty good, i'd put it a solid 8.5/10, a little less gross than the first one so far (~11 hours in) but the combat is better/great, the visuals are good, and the story is engaging albeit a bit generic so far.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm not getting the allegory here...nationalists/conservatives? Can't quite decipher this one.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
south park cancelled, no more seasons.

They fell off hard

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
south park cancelled, no more seasons.

They fell off hard

That's tantamount to canceling Comedy Central at this point. They're the singular reason to ever even turn to that channel, and that's ONLY for non-Hulu subscribers since the episodes are funnier on Hulu.

Xevy

Log Wizard
That's tantamount to canceling Comedy Central at this point. They're the singular reason to ever even turn to that channel, and that's ONLY for non-Hulu subscribers since the episodes are funnier on Hulu.

Nathan For You, Detroiters, and Broad City tend to disagree.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
For all the effort they've put into these continuing story-lines they certainly seem just as committed to ensuring that nothing is ever allowed to progress in a satisfying way. I miss the old days where some random bs would happen to cap off an emotional/thoughtful moment and then Kenny would explode or something.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Going to say it... they couldn't think of enough stuff to do with the girlfriend plot line this episode so they threw in some stuff about Garrison making the republicans his bitch as filler.

They 100% need to drop the GF from the show.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Going to say it... they couldn't think of enough stuff to do with the girlfriend plot line this episode so they threw in some stuff about Garrison making the republicans his bitch as filler.

They 100% need to drop the GF from the show.
they do that with every GF episode this season. which is all but two of them.

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
this should have been episode 1 of this season. It could have tied up all of the GF stuff and created a good season arc of Cartman trying to do a Scott Tenorman to Kyle and would have been a good jumping off point at figuring out what the hell to do with the member berries. It had a couple good laughs but, at this point, why try to even bring Garrison and the berries back in again?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
this season isnt doing anything for me

id rather just go back to season long arcs

• 1Solidarity

Chris

Potato del Grande
What the fuck are they doing?

Cartman and Heidi were very cute and sweet last season, it was a genuine change for Cartman and honestly it was nice to see although I did miss his psycho episodes. They just needed to show him gradually and subtley corrupting or manipulating her to the point that we could have both sweet Cartman and psycho Cartman together - There was a LOT of potential. The thing with him sighing all the time then outright abusing her is a total 180 from how they were last season - what changed?

I feel like there's an epic three episode story arc in there somewhere with Kyle getting invovled and taking her from him, maybe doing some shady shit himself to fight Cartman and questioning his own morality, then Cartman trying to Tenorman him in revenge. They wasted it here, Kyle just punched him and that was that. Remember when they had a whole episode of Cartman pissing Wendy off then she beat the shit out of him? THAT was a good resolution to the story.

On that topic, the focus on Heidi (who is boring alone), is reducing the time for the other female characters like Wendy who is a much more well rounded character.

I also don't like the blatant anti Trump political preaching, comparing Trump voters to battered wives. I don't mind the Garrison parody fucking everyone but they went to close to telling us what to think when they used to be a little more abiguous.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What the fuck are they doing?

Cartman and Heidi were very cute and sweet last season, it was a genuine change for Cartman and honestly it was nice to see although I did miss his psycho episodes. They just needed to show him gradually and subtley corrupting or manipulating her to the point that we could have both sweet Cartman and psycho Cartman together - There was a LOT of potential. The thing with him sighing all the time then outright abusing her is a total 180 from how they were last season - what changed?

I feel like there's an epic three episode story arc in there somewhere with Kyle getting invovled and taking her from him, maybe doing some shady shit himself to fight Cartman and questioning his own morality, then Cartman trying to Tenorman him in revenge. They wasted it here, Kyle just punched him and that was that. Remember when they had a whole episode of Cartman pissing Wendy off then she beat the shit out of him? THAT was a good resolution to the story.

On that topic, the focus on Heidi (who is boring alone), is reducing the time for the other female characters like Wendy who is a much more well rounded character.

I also don't like the blatant anti Trump political preaching, comparing Trump voters to battered wives. I don't mind the Garrison parody fucking everyone but they went to close to telling us what to think when they used to be a little more abiguous.
im surprised they havent devoted entire episodes to hollywood's collapse in sex scandals. yeah they will devote two episodes to making fun of tom cruise for maybe being gay then murdering him at the end, but when things actually happen that are changing the face of media, nah. lets keep that shit under wraps and instead spend an entire season picking on the one guy we didnt like and the people who voted for him.

• 1Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to
im surprised they havent devoted entire episodes to hollywood's collapse in sex scandals. yeah they will devote two episodes to making fun of tom cruise for maybe being gay then murdering him at the end, but when things actually happen that are changing the face of media, nah. lets keep that shit under wraps and instead spend an entire season picking on the one guy we didnt like and the people who voted for him.

You're surprised? Lol

They may get away with a lot but they're not "Indy"

• 1Solidarity