South Park

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Garrison Trump is the only funny thing about last season and this season.

spronk

FPS noob
fuck you Kyle

the jew stuff was hilarious, if anything it kinda sucked every time they shifted over to Trump. I loved all the cartman / kyle stuff, felt very early south park. Can't wait to see where it ends up, even though the journey to get to this point has sucked balls maybe it'll be worth it.

if you haven't played the new game its worth it, great seeing a lot of locations like the park or bucca de fagacino or token's house repro'd beautifully in the game

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I took a few weeks break and caught up and I feel like they are getting better. The proof is all the butthurt in this thread. It's nowhere near their best seasons, merely an average, but I don't have a reason to stop watching. Cartman's relationship and gaslighting is just another face of evil, I like it and I want to see where they take it, him running to Token was pretty funny. Likening anybody having to defend Trump's statements to battered wives is pretty spot on. What he says is retarded, but you need to keep nodding if you are climbing that ladder.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anything with Nathan and Mimsy is instantly hilarious, Camp Tardicaca is still one of the best episodes they ever did.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I thought they were going to pull a Simpsons and have the Water Bears become sentient life that build cities and shit.
Also, my old avatar on this forum was a Water Bear. My daughter was watching Octonauts one day and I thought it looked cool, so I googled it.

Pzkzxhg.jpg

Indestructible water bear’s secret of survival is a glass shield

Xevy

Log Wizard
I thought they were going to pull a Simpsons and have the Water Bears become sentient life that build cities and shit.
Also, my old avatar on this forum was a Water Bear. My daughter was watching Octonauts one day and I thought it looked cool, so I googled it.

Pzkzxhg.jpg

Indestructible water bear’s secret of survival is a glass shield
South Park not only did an episode already where a micro city evolved, but it directly references the Simpsons episode about it. It involved semen and sea monkies.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Hedi going beyond the limits of Cartman had me rolling.

Yeah I thought it was a pretty ho hum episode until then. The GF shit is finally paying off.

My wife got excited over the waterbears, I'd never heard of them.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The water bears / tardigrades were a rip on Star Trek Discovery, since a giant version of the animal evolved to warp anywhere across the universe (and across parallel universes too maybe) and generally fucked people up.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Heidi going super-cartman was fun to watch, I think they are improving when they ignore the most obvious events and don't slack with their writing like every other late night show.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
This last one was good and last ten seconds was a surprise. Shame it took 7-8 episodes out of 10 to hit their groove this season. Looking forward to what they do this week given the setup.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
"HR? Is that like Hootie removal?"

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
Every song that they played for their Stranger Things journey was a perfect bad 80's song and those sequences were pretty funny, although that all kind of went nowhere. Everything else was almost incoherent. It was like they just got a bunch of ideas together using small plot points and just forced them to, somehow, tie together in the end. I think that I liked about an episode and a half worth of stuff this season and I'd have to go back and re-watch the whole thing to even describe what happened in those moments.

Really forgettable season.

spronk

FPS noob
You can tell they really just hate talking about politics, it was kinda funny but making a shitty parody of IT/Stranger Things doesn't make you automatically funny, it just makes you shitty

If the entire SEASON had been a stranger things parody that slowly built up to being It then that woulda been clever and good, but we got some shitty continuity mixed with stories that really had nothing to say

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user