South Park

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Every song that they played for their Stranger Things journey was a perfect bad 80's song and those sequences were pretty funny, although that all kind of went nowhere. Everything else was almost incoherent. It was like they just got a bunch of ideas together using small plot points and just forced them to, somehow, tie together in the end. I think that I liked about an episode and a half worth of stuff this season and I'd have to go back and re-watch the whole thing to even describe what happened in those moments.

Really forgettable season.
they've employed manatees

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Is the season over? I can't belive they fell from the Lorde season to this over just more than a year.

Seems like they are conflicted between being shock comedians and SJWs - you can't be both.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Probably the worst Episode I have ever seen. It just felt like jumbled up bullshit with no point. It just seemed like they tried to jam to much into this and none of it was funny.

Oh well maybe next season

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Did I somehow miss a season? Wasn't the last episode shortly after Trump won, and the season had Hillary as the mastermind behind everything (I guess they expected her to take the W?)

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Did I somehow miss a season? Wasn't the last episode shortly after Trump won, and the season had Hillary as the mastermind behind everything (I guess they expected her to take the W?)
Yes, you missed a season. They had a Cartman and Hiedi relationship as the main arc through the latest. The last 5 seasons have all run Sep-Dec so they were consistent as far as airing though.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

You didn't really miss much, tho. Was a pretty bad season.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Oh yeah, I do remember that season. Where she finally breaks up with Cartman and he loses his shit and threatens to kill himself. Such a bitch. Then she gets fat and stuff. Thanks for the reminder.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
So apparently commercials aren't supposed to be louder than the TV show, but why the fuck is the show so quiet? Is it just me?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So apparently commercials aren't supposed to be louder than the TV show, but why the fuck is the show so quiet? Is it just me?
commercials are always louder, its supposed to be audible if you leave the room to take a piss/snack/drink/jack off.
that was a funny episode. i figured i would give this show one more shot.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Randy's miming about Sharon during the parent meeting fucking killed me, hahahahahahhahaha

And was Cartman trying to be Jessica Jones there? That was kind of a stretch.

Last edited:

Xevy

Log Wizard
Randy's miming about Sharon during the parent meeting fucking killed me, hahahahahahhahaha

And was Cartman trying to be Jessica Jones there? That was kind of a stretch.

Is that who he was supposed to be? I couldn't quite place it.

All the school shooting stuff was funny, otherwise pretty meh. Randy asking if Stan did the shooting and being Dad-mad was amazing.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Butters toting an AR-15 as a hall monitor killed me

1538039223991.png

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users