ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
"It is our purpose." ...hah

south-park-s22e09c11-do-you-need-puppies_16x9.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The episode gave me a few chuckles and I enjoyed it but they should've acted out the puppet show scene in Spanish in the background, that would've been hilarious.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Been awhile since they've had a good season premiere, no? I think they are too used to the one-week turnaround times they have when making midseason episodes.... If they have too much time to think about the episode ahead of time they end up putting in too many ideas. Maybe they need to start making their season premieres an hour long?

Kiki

Log Wizard
Started good, ended a bit flat. Probably just setting up the whole season like they did with PC principal.

Mexican Joker raping a puppet was hilarious.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They actually played a Batwoman commercial during tonight's episode. HAHA GTFO with that dumb shit.

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Episode 2 was entertaining and the Chinese alley scene had me rolling. The whole episode was used to fire shots at China and Hollywood which was great and I hope that they take a swing at fentanyl, Google and politicians next.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
"Even the PC babies don't seem to mind, and PC babies cry about everything" had me dying

they could have done some funnier stuff with pooh but i thought it was hilarious and just a straight up shot across all the smug elites who lecture us but happily sell their morality for chinese money

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Episode 2 was entertaining and the Chinese alley scene had me rolling. The whole episode was used to fire shots at China and Hollywood which was great and I hope that they take a swing at fentanyl, Google and politicians next.

WhAt Is ThIs RePuBlIcAn AgEnDa WiTh ThEm AtTaCkInG hOlLyWoOd.

I've enjoyed both episodes so far. They're not amazing but they're not bad either. Glad they're taking no prisoners and pissing everyone off.