South Park

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I kinna want to do the squinty eyes and ask you if you're serious, given that's literally what has been happening with the Simpsons since forever, but South Park has done in a literal way.

Then I remember the Stan sees everything as shit episode and that's been literally life for me in a long while. So I kinna just decided that breathing is OK, and sometimes a hefty exhale is what qualifies as humor.

That said, I haven't even seen the episode and you're probably not wrong, but you've literally described anything that exists in entertainment, and as such is a fucking waste of my time or anyone who has read it. So congratulations, you're a Garfield comic. And I say that with full acceptance of my own hypocrisy.

Have you not seen the family guy episodes?

Idea Balls

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I wasn't really all that interested in the episode or the "let's go move into the country" thing until I saw it was a marijuana farm with the John Denver parody song but once it got started I was grinning like a mental patient. Randy's schemes combined with Stan's hatred of them is just a good time.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
seemed a bit funny in a stupid way but i really don't get the whole integrity thing, obviously they are poking fun at legalized weed and vape nation but it didn't really seem to have anything there other than making fun that both exist. wonder if its an episode you have to live in colorado to get

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
for some reason i was getting an Infinity War vibe toward the end of the episode, but i think that was my imagination.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Stan is just such a great foil for all the hi-jinks.

stan.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I got a few giggles from the PC babies in episode 3. Mr. Hanky and the Ambien stuff was dumb. Need to catch up on episode 4.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
OK so the guy in the business suit was pretty fucking perfect, given I frequent this bar where I always run into a guy in a business suit who smokes a small rectangular vape virtually identical to the one in episode 4.

Not On My Farm

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I got a few giggles from the PC babies in episode 3. Mr. Hanky and the Ambien stuff was dumb. Need to catch up on episode 4.
If you didnt catch it, Mr. Hankey was Rosanne Barr.

Episode 4 confirmed it when Randy said something to effect of being a piece of shit, taking ambien and posting on twitter.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

Episode 4 confirmed it when Randy said something to effect of being a piece of shit, taking ambien and posting on twitter.
well yea it also released a day after the conners too, too bad they didn't get rid of mr hankey too.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>

Oh I caught it. It was blatant. Doesn't make it funny. It should have been ignored or obfuscated. Just like she was from the show.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Best episode of the season just aired.

I heard about these scooters in cali, but then all of a sudden they slaughtered portland overnight.

Bums and street kids started throwing them into the river, and now the city is suing the scooter companies for negligence. Having these things scattered all over the place.

Seen some dude turn on a MAJOR fucking street on one of these things today and was like "lol, 40% chance he dies today."

Last edited: