South Park

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Trying to give cartman a shot might be the best visual sequence gag they've ever done. If anything can beat it, it would be cripple fight.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Inque

FunEmployed
The squeeling Cartman is a win. Cripple fight's pretty good but, man this one takes it.

• 1Solidarity

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
300th episode tonight. Wonder what they are gonna do.

I was coming here to ask if anyone understood the $300k dollar thing, because that dump truck of money from china looked like a lot more than 300k. I saw your post as i was scrolling to the bottom. I guess that was it.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It was a decent episode. I really thought Cartman's mom was going to turn all crazy Rambo style after she kicked the asses of all the wranglers, and then give Eric the shot herself as a way to do what she needed to do all along. Wasn't expecting her to go full retard.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
It was a decent episode. I really thought Cartman's mom was going to turn all crazy Rambo style after she kicked the asses of all the wranglers, and then give Eric the shot herself as a way to do what she needed to do all along. Wasn't expecting her to go full retard.
I was also expecting her to fuck Randy, or take a dump on his chest. Expectations subverted.

• 1Worf

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Haha, I was definitely getting that vibe as well. I kind of forgot about it when she just took Eric away. Oh well, maybe they'll fuck in the future.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Is it not enough for you that she fucked the entire Denver Broncos team?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
She's a whore, that's what she does. And a hermaphrodite. At least, that was the story a while ago. Eric's mom was actually Eric's dad.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Randy has never shown he would cheat on his wife. Now masturbate in front of other dudes is another story.

iannis

Musty Nester
Jesus. They're still doing it. And it's still pretty decent.

I remember that Terrance and Phillip episode in the first season. Three of us got together to watch it and afterwards we were all like "well, that was a fun show while it lasted".

LOL

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Randy and Towely killing all the cows for the environment was hilarious.

Juvarisx

Florida
The Goo Man calling the Burger King employee HW had me dying. Also how Randy does the H-Hey Fuck you is amazing.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users