South Park

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Parody is protected, Disney can get fucked.

A lot of people stretch that and try and claim parody when it's not fully applicable.

But this is a textbook example of why parody is protected by the 1st amendment and Disney has no chance with any of this.

Cybsled

A lot of people stretch that and try and claim parody when it's not fully applicable.

But this is a textbook example of why parody is protected by the 1st amendment and Disney has no chance with any of this.

South Park would win any case easily on those grounds. They have decades of evidence showing a history of satire and parody and could easily demonstrate this special falls under that umbrella as well.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Disney knows that South Park will make a big joke out of their future plans for race and gender swap gimmick movies. god knows they're already a laughingstock with what they already have done.
iu

iu

iu

iu

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
watched it. not top tier south park but better than most of the last few years

the repairman B plot was pretty good, that shit is so true lol

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
So what's the best way to watch this pander-fest? Get Paramount+?

Also, fuck Disney.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
its 48 minutes long. hopefully worth the watch.

-edit
not really, it had some funny, but meh overall. the handyman stuff was alright.

Last edited:

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
While South Parks best days have gone bye you gotta love Matt and Trey going down swinging

They have us twenty plus years of the best satire ever made. The Book of Mormon which was great fun. Team America which is epic. And two of amazing video games that had no right being as nearly perfect as they were. I’ll always support them.

Edit - shit I even forgot Orgasmo abd Baseketball

Robert Stack saying “hanging by his fucking neck in a closet” is an all time moment

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
As someone who hasn't watched South Park in over 10 years, I thought the special/episode was pretty good, or at least would have been if I hadn't watched all the spoiler clips (which are what got me to watch the whole thing, in the first place).

I'd like to see KK and Iger "fired" but anything that lampoons their brand is also enjoyable.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I applaud them for saying what various YouTubers have been saying for months, but yeah, all the anti woke segments already got splashed all over the internet

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Finally got around to watching streaming wars part 2, is there a reason they picked certain celebs to drink piss, I get shitting on Paltrow, Lebron, Damon but Naomi Osaka, Larry David and Witherspoon, Were they just random celebrities they threw in?

Last edited:

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Finally got around to watching streaming wars part 2, is there a reason they picked certain celebs to drink piss, I get shitting on Paltrow, Lebron, Damon but Naomi Osaka, Larry David and Witherspoon, Were they just random celebrities they threw in?
Those were all of the celebrities who sold out and did commercials for the various crypto crap that all bombed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user