South Park

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I'm so glad I started watching this again. When Butters took his pants off I almost pissed myself laughing so hard.

I wouldn't truly understand 75% of this show if I didn't read this board, which makes it even better.

#weinersout!

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Are they trying to show that Gerald cannot integrate into normal society w/o letting some troll off?, seems that way to me

Chris

Potato del Grande
I hope that Cartman stays with Heidi, I loved his passive aggressive conversation with Kyle. Would be awesome if she became a terror too.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I lost it when Gerard said the pissing kind, and her response of, "You want to watch other women peeing, but not me". He had no answer and had to accept his destiny.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I need to find a gif of Gerald losing his shit at the troll's story about his midget mother fucking a giant. Hahahahahaha

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I cant stop laughing at the Danish people and then them singing in chinese of what ever that was supposed to be

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
"You were cool with fucking immigrants to death but finger in the ass is where I lose you??"
South Park nails it once again

The song is apparently Danish:

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Great episode but im so confused on what direction they are taking the story

Chris

Potato del Grande
That was great again.

I like how they worked in Hillary's emails into the trolltrace.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
mild chortles this season imo.

none of the episodes this season were a MUST see.

kinda disappointed

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Member Berries are neigh invulnerable. Except to teeth and heights, that is.

How did I see this twice in one morning, within two minutes of each other? At least Lanx was unintentionally funnier saying it in the Jack Reacher thread, and using "saddle" in the same sentence. I laughed.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Pilforgod

Silver Knight of the Realm
Any interaction between Gerald and the other troll guy in this last episode was hilarious.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
"You called my daugher R2D2 ?!"

Memberberry roadtrip was awesome.

I hope the conclusion doesn't disappoint, since they have been raising the stakes all season.

Also, the solution (...) to memberberries will be alcohol, since you drink to forget ...

Last edited: