South Park

Gask

Silver Baron of the Realm
Well it certainly felt like something that was hastily whipped together at the last moment. Apart from the water sport incident this hasn't been a very entertaining season for me, it feels like each episode is trying to build towards something in the future to detriment of any comedy before then.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Was like 1/3rd of a good episode and nowhere near as strong as the first couple in this season.

• 1Solidarity

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
If Hillary would have won, the showdown with the member berries, would have been awesome. New ideal vs people clinging to stuff from the past, which was a major part of Trump's campaign.

But since America elected Trump, they force the rewrite of not just one, but possible the entire rest of the series.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I burst out laughing at the rickroll. Also Cosby's "pressin pickle" stuff was funny. But otherwise yeah, it was a fairly weak episode, and the berry vomiting sorta came out of nowhere.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This episode was a fucking let down. I expected them to prepare for either outcome of the election. It turned out to be a bag of disjointed shit.

Hell I would've been happy with a 20 minute meltdown of Mr. Garrison realizing that he was going to POTUS.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Right when the episode ended I knew they were positive Trump would lose and didnt bother at all creating the Alternate ending which I thought they always did. The episode felt completely butchered and didnt flow at all.

Butters was fantastic, everything else especially cartman sucked. Whatever, I got a ton of laughs this season

Inque

FunEmployed
These past two episodes took a real nose dive. If they banked everything on Clinton winning and just cuckolded the rest of the season, they can eff right off. I'm expecting more for my time and even the Member berry shit is getting old. I don't get it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
These past two episodes took a real nose dive. If they banked everything on Clinton winning and just cuckolded the rest of the season, they can eff right off. I'm expecting more for my time and even the Member berry shit is getting old. I don't get it.
yeah, that shit is getting too inside joke for me. they did that last season too toward the end.

• 1Solidarity

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Agreed. I was pretty excited to start up this season after not watching for over a decade, even told friends they had to watch. Last two episodes in particular have made me feel bad man.

• 1Solidarity

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Non-MRA Butters is now disappointing. Only funny part was Garrison talking about how dry he gets being president. Everything else was dumb.

Inque

FunEmployed
Upon second viewing I picked up on the Member berries and their generational gaps (Nazi SS from the older berry vs the Storm Troopers from the younger berries), Cold War (80's) to Putin etc. Otherwise, besides Garrison (and the revamped music mimicking the Imperial March) the past two episodes lacked giggles. I'd really like to see the original episode they had from the post Election and this week before editing it to reflect Trump.

Ganthorn

N00b
I thought the memberberries were pretty self explanatory. It is all about nostalgia for the "good ole days" driving people. Like "make america great again" is just lets make it awesome like it used to be in the good ole days. Same with the brexit vote etc. And then you have warring generations of "good ole days".