South Park

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
stan and wendy have been together longer than most relationships. Also Wendy has been the center of a few great eps like the cancer one, or the smurfs one.

Loco_sl

shitlord
Randy being in denial and blaming his dad was spot on for a few people I know...

Instant classic. Best season in years.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Thought it started slow up until the first commercial break and wasn't sure where we were going and then it was just all awesome until the credits.

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
I sat there and rewatched that scene on my DVR laughing uncontrollably. This season has been fantastic the continuity being added in for certain things adds a lot to the show, never thought i'd see that happening.

edit: Also Satan-Stan coming downstairs and telling his parents not to try and stop him in Satan's voice then Randy saying "See, told ya the kids got demons, don't look at me"

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
11/10 with a line of coke on top.
Seriously, this could be one of the best seasons ever.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That was my favorite episode in a while. Enjoying the whole season but this one just had an amazing blend of the usual agenda driven episode mixed with the old bat shit crazy style. When Satan sat down and explained the actual science of addiction to Stan was outstanding.