Sovereign Citizens

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
These fuckbags are the biggest bunch of idiots in the US.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

Fedor

<Banned>
the all time classic sovereign citizen video:

Last edited:
  • 11Worf
  • 5Like
Reactions: 15 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I'm a big fan of this "you can't break the law if you don't have a license, because having a license is a license to break the law" guy.

Then this dude was on twice in two days I think it was. "I'm not driving, I'm travelling!"

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
1st amendment auditors (I'm still obsessed with their bullshit) reminds me of these guys, or as another posted said, they're like less crazy sovereign citizens. The funny thing is, some of the auditors are now calling the police themselves sovereign citizens because they claim police are acting as if they are above the law much like sovereign citizens.

I do agree sovereign citizens are a special house-coffee blend of lunacy though.

Btw, If the police are so bad... if the government is so corrupt and you feel you have no rights or freedoms, by all fucking means move. Move to some of these shitholes like Iraq, Colombia, Venezuela, Congo, etc and get back to us (if you're not beheaded first).

P.S. P. Barnes for chief justice!

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
The guy in the courtroom tasing video (Robert Peterson) collects welfare, as does his mother who supports him. What a hypocritical faggot.

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I could watch videos of these tards getting tased and beaten by cops all day.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I want to see a D&D campaign comprised entirely of Sovereign Citizen players and DM.

• 6Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Jait

Molten Core Raider
They do understand the citizen part right? Set of shared laws. Not imposing upon others. Ugh.

These people are right up there with the “Freethinkers” that believe it’s all about no taboo in thought. Meanwhile poor Bruno weeps.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
I’ve been fascinated by sovereign dorks ever since I read this paper years ago:
Tenting, Toll, and Taxing
The author sets out to explain the ancient origins of taxation and the tldr is that, originally, a real sovereign is someone who claims ownership of land and then defends it by meeting any form of trespass with a threat of mortal combat. A tax is the money you pay to a sovereign in order to avoid him trying to literally murder you and is at the same time an acknowledgement that he is the one who owns the land even though you are standing on it, temperarily or otherwise.

So basically, the old adage of ‘’might makes right” is historically accurate. The sovereign is the sovereign because he can and will literally kill you. Nowadays sovereignties wield their putative might via police forces, laws, courts, etc. and the military but it’s really no different. The ONLY way some redneck incel is going to achieve sovereignty is by doing what the character Raven in Neal Stephenson’s novel Snow Crash did: hard wire a live nuke to their vitals such that if they die, there is a thermonuclear explosion. In the book, Raven is a true sovereign; He goes where he wants and does what he wants because he carries deadly force that’s effective against other sovereigns (every government’s foreign policy includes the dictum “Don’t fuck with Raven”).

If you want to be a real sovereign, start murdering anyone who disagrees with your claim. But even then, you’re probably not a sovereign until people who don’t know you start giving you money to be on your land in order to avoid getting murdered. Whining about the intent of the constitution to get out of a ticket will just get you tased.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
ITs funny though sometimes that shit works though. I checked out a few of these "sovereign citizen" vids today and sometimes the cops are like ok, on your way then, lol. Probably dont wanna deal with crazy for a hour.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
I’ve been fascinated by sovereign dorks ever since I read this paper years ago:
Tenting, Toll, and Taxing
The author sets out to explain the ancient origins of taxation and the tldr is that, originally, a real sovereign is someone who claims ownership of land and then defends it by meeting any form of trespass with a threat of mortal combat. A tax is the money you pay to a sovereign in order to avoid him trying to literally murder you and is at the same time an acknowledgement that he is the one who owns the land even though you are standing on it, temperarily or otherwise.

So basically, the old adage of ‘’might makes right” is historically accurate. The sovereign is the sovereign because he can and will literally kill you. Nowadays sovereignties wield their putative might via police forces, laws, courts, etc. and the military but it’s really no different. The ONLY way some redneck incel is going to achieve sovereignty is by doing what the character Raven in Neal Stephenson’s novel Snow Crash did: hard wire a live nuke to their vitals such that if they die, there is a thermonuclear explosion. In the book, Raven is a true sovereign; He goes where he wants and does what he wants because he carries deadly force that’s effective against other sovereigns (every government’s foreign policy includes the dictum “Don’t fuck with Raven”).

If you want to be a real sovereign, start murdering anyone who disagrees with your claim. But even then, you’re probably not a sovereign until people who don’t know you start giving you money to be on your land in order to avoid getting murdered. Whining about the intent of the constitution to get out of a ticket will just get you tased.

Snow crash is being developed for a TV series by amazon, can't wait to see Hiro and Raven

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
In case this is new to you:

Always funny seeing these clowns get owned by tasers/arrest, but this is classic because the judge owns this sovereign with his own words.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
LOL

"Let the record show that you just battered me. And you're usin .. AAAAAHHHHHHH AAAAGHHHH AH AH

I'm not doing anything wrong. You know what, you guys are really overstepping your bounds right now. "

He was able to speak too soon after riding the lightning. I think he's building up an immunity.

• 1Like